Post your pictures here!

Propkid

delete.jpg
Not that i like having this kind of photos taken of me or anything...

Oh, and I almost forgot.
deleete.jpg
it was her idea, her MS Paint skills... I just let her do it ^^ (yes, I knew what's it gonna be). She is to crazy what crazy is to normal people, if you know what I mean...

Propkid

A little explanation.
Thing is she hates the whole 'sweet talk' and such things. Whatever she is called by anyone (cutie, honey, love, darling and all that stuff) she hates it. So I call her a sweetie all the time and this pic is her comeback to get me embarassed in front of all facebook ^^.

So no, she doesn't have a thing for rainbow farts.
But I do :>

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
well at least we know it can't be ginger player,

there are never any of those.

(or should that be playa?)

Strife

430664_2787836221829_1436012100_32054575_164251283_n.jpg

A whole new level of cool has been achieved...

A beer, a cigarette and mandals in the same picture1111111

We were playing the card game asshole though and I ended up wearing the asshole hat. Be jealous of the grinch hat haters.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
That awkward moment when you're doing something and you don't know someone is taking a pic.
WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE SUCH A BADASS NOW?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUY I KNEW WHO HUNTED AND GUTTED DEER THEN CAME HOME AND PLAYED VIDEO GAMES?!

Edit w/ pic:
image.jpg

Strife

WHY DO YOU LOOK LIKE SUCH A BADASS NOW?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUY I KNEW WHO HUNTED AND GUTTED DEER THEN CAME HOME AND PLAYED VIDEO GAMES?!

Edit w/ pic:

Gtfo with your beautiful pictures. I moved away from home so I can't hunt and I sold my computer to pay rent. :(