Post your pictures here!

Sin

Private Tester
Context: Sexualkarma (9:27): lulz
the wasd hand MUST HAVE MIDDLE FINGER :p
In my mind: Orly?
In ya face discord ^_^ And yes, this is my hand. Don't believe me, I'll write the word you give me on it, as long as it isn't a swear word or dirty word.
001rwp.jpg

Sin

Private Tester
@ Dacil Yeah, The bottom one is my thumb, the others are pinky and the finger next to that.

A2, I will. Sometime...

Sin

Private Tester
My left leg was at birth shorter than the right, so the fixator(cage as you call it :p) is for the lengthening of the bone. In surgery, the doctors made a precision break in the bone, then inserted those pins into it, using a drill. The blue rods you see are what I called the 'clickers'. There was a little button on each one that you held down, then turned the little grey cylinder on each blue rod to literally pull apart the bone from itself and force it to grow longer. Very, very painful.

Dacil

My left leg was at birth shorter than the right, so the fixator(cage as you call it :p) is for the lengthening of the bone. In surgery, the doctors made a precision break in the bone, then inserted those pins into it, using a drill. The blue rods you see are what I called the 'clickers'. There was a little button on each one that you held down, then turned the little grey cylinder on each blue rod to literally pull apart the bone from itself and force it to grow longer. Very, very painful.
holy crap... im so sorry =/ it reminds me of that "grow-a-skele" juice they give to harry in harry potter <_<

A2

:O :(

RainPilot

stinky bear
dude.. are they going to fix that?

You seem pretty open about it. I suggest you join the military, saw hands and feet off, tell people you're a hero - get all the ladies and robot arms/legs.

(no really how do you.... do stuff? Is it both hands, can you walk? Are they going to freaking fix that???)

Paint it red and be zoidberg for Halloween