Post your Gaming Rigs/Gaming Space!

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Here's a thread dedicated to showing off your personal gaming rigs and/or gaming areas!

Keep it actual pictures of your personal hardware please. To start things, here's a picture of Seymour's recently ordered BitFenix Colossus case. Ignore all of my greasy fingerprints on the flash picture, Seymour's a naturally greasy guy.

Once I get all the components together I'll take some shots of the interior too and post the complete specs on this system.

Last edited:

Pure4Pwnge

Lappytop:
P3080100.JPG
In the dark: ( just cause Dacil and SGore did it)
P3080096.JPG
And another pic.
P3080099.JPG
Down there is another pic.

Specs:
AMD Phenom II X4 Quad-Core 2.1 GHz
4GB RAM
500gb HDD
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650
Win7 HP

Attachments

• P3080089.JPG
    P3080089.JPG
    505.2 KB · Views: 30

Application-1

test bester
Alright then here I go:
SAM_0223.JPG

And the dusty old machine himself:
SAM_0224.JPG
The desktop is my dad his pc I got it from him considering I sold my other one and he got my laptop now. So yeah not really a powerhouse anymore.

w00tyou

My Command Center ;_;
uc

uc

I

IzRaPiDz

Here's a thread dedicated to showing off your personal gaming rigs and/or gaming areas!

Keep it actual pictures of your personal hardware please. To start things, here's a picture of Seymour's recently ordered BitFenix Colossus case. Ignore all of my greasy fingerprints on the flash picture, Seymour's a naturally greasy guy.

Once I get all the components together I'll take some shots of the interior too and post the complete specs on this system.
Switsey Swoop.

Propkid

Wow I dont even have a working gaming PC and if I wanted a pic of my desktop I'd need to dig inbetween all of my schoolbooks beforehand ;]

Manufacturer:
Dell Inc.
Processor:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory:
3070MB RAM
Hard Drive:
629 GB
Video Card:
ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series
Monitor:
Dell SP2009W
Sound Card:
Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Speakers/Headphones:Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:Operating System:
Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.101014-0432)
Motherboard:Computer Case:

Edit: Service Pack 2.. let me update that list..
Edit: Updated