Post your Gaming Rigs/Gaming Space!

57thEnryu

Yeah when I get my comp built ima need someone to help me with overclocking stuff (ive never done it before so...)

57thEnryu

Intel i7-5820k cpu
Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming 5
2x Gigabyte GTX 980 gpu
Corsair 1200i psu
G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) memory (probably will expand later)
Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis Special Edition (tho the red one I want is out of stock on newegg right now...so it might change)

For hard drives I'm planning on getting a 3TB Seagate and some ssd, tho I don't know which one, I'm just gonna pick it up as best buy. Also like $1000 worth of cooling and cable mod stuff...

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Jesus Christ, that thing is going to use so much power. Make sure you get a Gold or higher rated PSU.

Also I am not a huge fan of Phanteks, might wanna go a different route, their cases are weird when it comes to organization and such.

Also, also, make sure your SSD has a good read/write speed, some of them are trash.

Dino

Intel i7-5820k cpu
Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming 5
2x Gigabyte GTX 980 gpu
Corsair 1200i psu
Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis Special Edition (tho the red one I want is out of stock on newegg right now...so it might change)

For hard drives I'm planning on getting a 3TB Seagate and some ssd, tho I don't know which one, I'm just gonna pick it up as best buy. Also like $1000 worth of cooling and cable mod stuff...

You're electricity bill is gonna look great ;)

Dimitryy

Intel i7-5820k cpu
Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming 5
2x Gigabyte GTX 980 gpu
Corsair 1200i psu

I suggest the Samsung 850 Pro. Imo it would fit perfectly to your other hardware.

57thEnryu

Newegg has a sale on Intel 730 series ssds that are almost 50% off, so I was gonna go with that (write speed is slower but I'm not to worried about that since the ssd is only for the os and programs)

57thEnryu

Nvm missed the sale, gonna go with the Samsung...

On upside I just got a new phone and contract came with a $200 gift card from best buy, so I went ahead and bought a 3TB seagate drive and a corsair K65 gaming keyboard. Should be ordering most of the stuff tomorrow (aside from the graphic cards cuz I need like one more paycheck for those...)

Dimitryy

Do you have also the promotion in your country that you get The Witcher Wild Hunt for free if you buy a GTX 960, 70 or 80 at some selected (by nvidia) online stores?
And i would be nice to get some fotos of your hardware if you build it up :)