Post your Gaming Rigs/Gaming Space!

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
How much did it cost you?
Because of the better beaches tax we have to pay extra for hardware, so it set me back two grand in total for the case. Screens have probably cost me a combined $700 over the past four and a half years though the newest one, the latest 24" was only $168 - firesales FTW. Peripherals are another $500 (the G930's are bloody expensive here!), I've had the G15 for... *chocolate cookies*, six or seven years now? G9 replaced my G5 about three and a half years ago.

So probably about $3500USD on the current set up.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
4xCrP.jpeg

Machine specz :

I5-2500k
Asus 6870
Corsair ssd 60 GB GT
Standard 1tb hard disk
Corsair 1600 mhz ram 8 GB
Several case fans
2* 1280*1024 screens
1 1920*1080 screen

Been meaning to post a picture up for literally years... Ignore revision work and random chocolate .

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Machine specz :

I5-2500k
Asus 6870
Corsair ssd 60 GB GT
Standard 1tb hard disk
Corsair 1600 mhz ram 8 GB
Several case fans
2* 1280*1024 screens
1 1920*1080 screen

Been meaning to post a picture up for literally years... Ignore revision work and random chocolate .
Is that... your headset, on the left?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Is that... your headset, on the left?

Yeah, I was never a fan of bulky headsets so I went for that a couple of months ago after reading a comment on these forums about them and I have to say the mic is pretty good! Is uncomfortable at first but soon got used to them.

Is that one of those bunk bed/computer workstations?

Also, manage your cables! (I use the 'pegboard' trick myself).
http://lifehacker.com/364054/top-10-ways-to-get-cables-under-control

Interesting might have a look at it later, but the bunkspace / computer underneath is purely a space saving solution.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Interesting might have a look at it later, but the bunkspace / computer underneath is purely a space saving solution.

Yar, don't get me wrong, I actually quite like those types of setups (bunk/desk combo) and if I were still a student would probably have the same.

Personally, my set up changes too regularly to bother with that.

While cable ties could be a hassle (having to cut then use a new one whenever a component changes), longer pieces of wire would make for quick switching in/out (twist and untwist to loosen the cable).

Excalibur

This is taken when it's 2am
0X6MV.jpg

Annnd.. I didnt sleep so i decided to took another one when it's 6am in the morning :p
BAubm.jpg

TmDKQ.jpg

elffo.jpg

Don't mind the cables , i seldom give a *chocolate cookies* about it :D

57thEnryu

P140213_04.20.jpg
Taken with my cell phone, crappy keyboard, but effing hell is the computer itself is sweet. Had it for about 2 months now

Asus Sabertooth z77 mobo
Intel i7-3770k cpu

right now, I havn't got a video card (money issues) and only a 125gig ssd (so not much space for files...again, money issues)

but its still friking sweet compared to my last one

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Why would you buy an over priced motherboard and a i7 cpu and not have a gpu?
Sabertooth is a pretty nice mobo either way. I am sure he has integrated graphics, so no GPU for now isn't a big deal.
However you'll probably want to get one as soon as you can. Integrated graphics kinda sucks lol. Plus get a nice big 1TB+ HDD.