Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
MTV Cribs style.
photokzn.jpg

MA FRIDGE (in my room)

MightySheep

so you have a minifridge

then you bought some alcohol to go in it

and you thought that was so cool that you just had to take a picture of it and make a thread about it

what is the world coming to ...

Jordahan

so you have a minifridge

and you thought that was so cool that you just had to take a picture of it and make a thread about it

Actually, I was curious as to what people kept in their fridges, that's just whats in the one in my room.

Jordahan

Only the essentials I see. :p What kind of beer is that?
What every growing boy needs!
It's Cariboo genuine draft(lolCanada), made with natural spring water! It's pretty good and not very expensive.

Edit: The bottle is Granville Island Honey Lager btw :p

Arch

Legions Developer
so you have a minifridge

i love how you talk like this

with huge gaps between lines

and not starting the sentences with capital letters

and unneeded ellipses ...

On Topic:
MTV Cribs style.
photokzn.jpg

MA FRIDGE (in my room)

That's one large bottle of hot-sauce (?).

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] hot sauce [...]
Story time with Gheist! A friend of mine recently offered me some grinded chili pepper as we were eating outside (actually outside, not out in a restaurant). I like spicey food, so I was happy to get some flavor and sprinkled that stuff all over my meal, basically like black pepper (and, like I said, I like pepper, so it was quite a lot). I ate it, and was surprised to notice that it actually was hot. Really hot. But awesome. I noticed my friend smiling, but that smug grin slowly transformed to a quite amazed look, as I continued to enjoy my food. He then told me that I just had a *dancing* huge amount of grinded Bhut Jalokia, with around 500.000 scoville (800.000 if you trust the packaging, which I don't). Needless to say, I felt like a man. Story time over. My fridge is usually quite empty.