Please fix the IFF's

Mhi200

On the topic of IFFs, is there any change of a change in the way in which the IFF you are looking at is selected? eg. Someone 100m away is in my cross hair, while someone 30m away is halfway between the xhair and the edge of my screen, yet I still lock on to the 30m guy? (As in, his name/% shows up)

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
On the topic of IFFs, is there any change of a change in the way in which the IFF you are looking at is selected? eg. Someone 100m away is in my cross hair, while someone 30m away is halfway between the xhair and the edge of my screen, yet I still lock on to the 30m guy? (As in, his name/% shows up)
Perhaps it might get better after this fix (total revamp), but it will never be perfect since you may way want to target the person who is farther away. If you point directly at a player who is in your sensor range you will end up targeting him.

Mhi200

[..] you may way to target the person who is farther away[...]
Assuming you mean 'want', thats what i mean, I often can't target people further away because it diverts to someone else who is closer to the edge of my field of view.