DKnight556

Region: Usa
Experience: Played legions alot before the shutdown and am very active now
Clan Exp: One back in IA and Inf
Communication: I have ts3 and a mic
Game Types: whatever you want
**PUG/PUB: i tend to lag on the pug servers but ill play
CTF Position: hof or LO
What I'm looking for in a clan: fun guys that can take a troll, competative (I've sworn to destroy another clan)

DKnight556

LO: distraction in the enemy teams base, target the hof and return the flag if in the enemies base, emergency grabs
Hof: Heavy On Flag, Must be a sent that body blocks incoming cappers and defends the base, must be ready for flag passes at all time
LD: Light Defense (kinda self explanitory)

jeffjn

Region: Miami,fl USA
Experience: A couple of months playing just about everyday
Clan Experience: none
Communication: ts3 and i have a mic

Game types: CTF
**PUG/PUB: it doesn't matter to me as long as I'm playing
CTF Position: I'll do whatever
What I'm looking for in a clan: a clan that teaches you the ropes as you go along communicates with you and conveys a good defensive and offensive strategy helps you out when you have the flag basically I'm looking for a clan to have fun and be the best i can be

Pika

Region: El Paso, TX, S.W. U.S
Experience: about 2 years of legions
Clan Experience: I didn't really care for clans then.
Communication/Mic: None
Gametypes: I play both [Prefer CTF]
**PUG/PUB: Both
CTF Position: Any. Prefer capper
What I'm looking for in a clan: Mature people, Serious, not people who mess around and stuff...

Society

Region: New York ,U.S
Experience: 2 years
Clan Experience: Voltage , Exodus , Resurrection
Communication/Mic: Mic broke not anymore , great lister tho
Gametypes: TDM , CTF
**PUG/PUB: Sometimes / Most of the time
CTF Position: LO , LD , and chase the least
What I'm looking for in a clan: a mature organized clan

Well, just putting this out there for the sake of it. I'm a bit busy with Uni atm, but it's good to have a clan group I can hop on with.

Since the Australian community isn't really big enough, looking for an American clan
Region: Perth, Western Australia
Experience: about 10 or 11 years, (T1,T2,TV, Legions)
Communications/Mic: The Works.
Clan Experience: EnH (t2), C4S (TV), former leader of LXP (TV), Co-Leader of OMG (Legions), Co-Leader of Rebelliance (RA) (Legions), Leader of Dropbears (DB) (legions), Token aussie in Exodus.
Gametypes: Mostly CTF, as can't do quite so well at high ping TDM as with High Ping CTF.
PUG/PUB: These days mostly Pugs. I come on a few times a week when it's not a busy time in Uni. Do play the odd pub though of course.
CTF Position: Low Ping: SaH, Chase, Cap, HOF, LO. High Ping: Cap, LO, (little bit of HoF).
What I'm looking for in a clan: A group that's happy for me to be in there for the odd match (but possibly unavailable for a lot due to uni), can deal with my different timezone, and are cool guys.

Just as a subnote, I am well and truly used to playing at 300 ping, so don't discount me just for that.

DMGED

Region: Tampa, FL - East Coast (USA)
Experience: I'm a newb, but I'm getting the hang of things.
Clan Experience: All sorts, I led a pretty successful QuakeLive clan that competed in plenty of tourneys.
Communication/Mic: Yes, when needed.
Gametypes: I wish there was more gametypes to chose from. I'm still getting used to combat and movement alike. So I'm playing mostly CTF, switching from D to O when I please.
**PUG/PUB: All pubs, so far. Not that it matters much.
CTF Position: Still deciding this. As I said, I'm still new.
What I'm looking for in a clan: I'm not looking for a clan, right now. I suck too bad. If one wants me, though, they can just ask me to join.

1:13
2:Barbados (In the Caribbean)
3:I played Legions like last year or so for like what 7 months i got good at it but it went down.
4: I was in a clan we practised a lot a few scrims
5: I have a mircophone but my sound is off so i need Sigmatel audio or a new mother board. I can play fine without sound though
6:I play CTF,DM,TDM mostly CTF.
7:pUBS i like PUBS better
8: I sometimes play HoF chaser or capper. I'm a great defender and capper.
9: What I'm looking for in a clan is simple. A clan who treats everyone fairly have daily or weekly scrims aginst other clans some training sessions for those who lack in some areas and also to improve some areas.

Delpicy

Region: New England
Experience: I dabbled in FE:L when it was on IA, but have been playing L:O nonstop since I found legions came back (2 weeks ago?). Not very good
Clan Experience: None
Communication/Mic:I have Vent & mic, and can easily get TS...but I find it better to just type. I'm 17, and alotta times I need to keep quiet because I'm staying up late to play
Game-types: Preferably CTF, but DM is fine too depending on my mood.​
PUG/PUB: Whichever ones show up when i press play
CTF Position: Sniper Defense. When I'm on a role I can even chase as a sniper. I am meh at LO, and an okay dueler. I prefer defense in general. Would love it someone would give me some tips to be a good HoF though​
What I'm looking for in a clan: Not gonna hate me if I screw up. I'm a quick learner. Also, since I'm 17 and in school, very flexible​

Ben12457

Region:East Coast (USA)
Experience: was in a decent sized clan for a while(until instantaction crashed.. :(
Clan Experience: only in for about a year, didn't do a whole lot...
Communication/Mic: no
Gametypes: i play either CTF or DM but i prefer CTF
CTF Position: offense or retriever
**PUG/PUB: only played in PUB
What I'm looking for in a clan:
freedom...few rules but no friendly fire.[/quote]

Challenger

Region:Romania, Europe
Experience: Playing from the beggining of IA
Clan Experience: Not much
Communication/Mic: Yes
Gametypes: Anything
CTF Position: Anything except carrier chaser
**PUG/PUB: only played in PUB
What I'm looking for in a clan: Friendship & Skill & Fun

FireBlitz

Region: USA, Central
Experience: Played for about six months until IA closed down.
Clan Experience: None
Communication/Mic: Yes, mic.
Gametypes: CTF mostly, but will play DM.
CTF Position: Anything, I like to be all-round.
**PUG/PUB: Only played PUB.
What I'm looking for in a clan: A stable clan with respectable players.