Download Planet Nades

Fixious

Test Lead
GutlY.jpg

I'm shocked this worked my very first try. Plop this baby in Legions Overdrive\live\legions\data\shapes\human

http://min.us/mQUP2yBy4

k e v i n

Private Tester
that's too cool
i just showed my brother this thread and he said it'd be cool if there was a bomb nade with a little spark at the end of the string
images
images

Fixious

Test Lead
That'd require modifying the shapes, which as I said I have no idea how to do. Don't think any of the modelers feel like doing much these days either. I'm creating these by simply finding texture maps via Google Images.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
The shapes are in the Legions folder which means that you'd get a version incompatibility error upon trying to use them on standard servers.

Jello

Contributor
My computer seems to be rejecting every single file from Midifications, but ive updated it and im going to try to download some mods/recticles/ and lite, My computer was rejecting them for some reason but now ive updated every single file/repaired any file that needed to be repaired and uninstall some unecessary files that were just slowing my computer down, Ill give this download a try one more time and see if it works

Fixious

Test Lead
Launch the game via Legions.exe in your Live folder, not through the launcher. Chances are they were getting over-written when the launcher checked to see if you had the latest files (and replaced any modified ones). Might help.

Unfortunately the majority of the links in this thread have expired, and I no longer have them available to re-upload.