Ping rises in US Servers, ping drops in Asian servers

Vinzyboy23

I'm kinda having high ping issues with the US servers, but at some times when I get High ping in US, my ping drops than usual at Asian servers, it's like my ping is focused on Asia sometimes.

Will provide a screenie when it happens again. It makes playing in US impossible.

qqchurch

I'm kinda having high ping issues with the US servers, but at some times when I get High ping in US, my ping drops than usual at Asian servers, it's like my ping is focused on Asia sometimes..
If this was the case for me, then I'll play in the Asia servers. Playing at 200+ ping for the past year and a half would make most people jump at the chance of playing at servers with pings considerably less than that.

Vinzyboy23

Happened to me again today. Ping in U.S. is higher than 200-280 (normal).

Can anyone tell me why it' happening? It's bugging me alot.

Attachments

• atlas.legionsoverdrive.com.png
    atlas.legionsoverdrive.com.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 6
  • hotswap.legionsoverdrive.com.png
    hotswap.legionsoverdrive.com.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 3

Vinzyboy23

If this was the case for me, then I'll play in the Asia servers. Playing at 200+ ping for the past year and a half would make most people jump at the chance of playing at servers with pings considerably less than that.
I did, imo. But Asia servers are not always getting played on.

the strangest thing happened to me
Europe servers ping decreased by 30-40
American servers ping increased by 50-60
played a couple of games in euro servers and restarted my router

BAM!
the ping was back to normal :(

Immanent

Yeah, same problem but my Ping in SG decreased from 100- 10 and I live in SG. It used to be 100 ping for like 3 months, until 1 day...
I can't complain XD

Armageddon

Teapot
Same kinda problem here, i know no pingplotter and im sorry. But i've had unusually high ping in the US IL servers, a normal for me is 40-50 and now it's more like 90-120. Thats my normal euro ping :(