Pickups Tonight! 7est

Darklord

Private Tester
Hey all, things are finally stable enough and we have enough free time now to actually run a pickup for the first time in many moons! It will be pretty rough around the edges, since most of the GUI functionality to help out such an endeavor will be missing -- we will be connecting directly to an unlisted server since password support isn't in the client yet, and map restarts will have to be done by Greaper or Mabel, but it should be working enough to be played!

When: 7 eastern time (4pm pacific, 12am london time)
Where: Assemble in the pickups channel of teamspeak 3, see http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/official-teamspeak-3-server.198/ for more info on that.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I'll do my darndest!

[Edit: CRUD! Can't make it tonight, forgot about a prior engagement. Have an epic evening, folks!]

Darklord

Private Tester
This is starting now. Teams are picked for the first map, but if you want in for map 2, come join Ts3! If we get enough, we may even split into two groups.

Disci

Old man
Very good games. I'm done for this night but games are still going on for those who are ready to get owned by the best players there are at the moment. You think you can handle the beating?! Then join up!