"Personalities" - A Legions Overdrive Montage

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Mabel could, but he won't.

Theres nothing really complicated to fixing them.. its something in scripts that needs to move to engine so people with not top of the line computers don't miss a hook to record at a very specific moment in the connecting process. Maybe during PT ill get someone to do it.

Fixious

Test Lead
Theres nothing really complicated to fixing them.. its just something in scripts that needs to move to engine so people with not top of the line computers don't miss a hook to record. Maybe during PT ill get someone to do it.
ifYUt.gif

Freeman

RAYTANG
i feel as if all these skill montages have been over done. yea it had nice shots/editing/... but there wasnt anything new. maybe thats just a problem with fps', but honestly, once you've seen one skill montage, you've seen them all.
the whole "wow" factor is gone. yea the game is still being developed, but people need to figure out new and creative things. "OMG 9001m MA" doesnt really cut it anymore.

just my 2 cents

Jello

Contributor
Nice video, some pretty nice sniping shots wit out scope, but question for you, how do i download that scope thing cuz i downloaded it like 3 times but i dont know what folder to put it it -_-

Arch

Legions Developer
Nice video, some pretty nice sniping shots wit out scope, but question for you, how do i download that scope thing cuz i downloaded it like 3 times but i dont know what folder to put it it -_-
live/mods/autoexec

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Even though its hard to find something new to impress people with, it was still well done. I really don't know if its possible anymore since this game's wow factor has been used up. I liked the chase sniping though, its not an easy thing to do.

And don't listen to mukhtar, he's only 14.