PAX AUS 2013

Royalty

The Aussie
Anybody else going? :D
Is anyone flying over from America? I suspect I may see Apc down at the Hi-Rez booth...

Oh, and also first year at PAX!

Unfortunately I am only spending one day there, but mark my words, as soon as I am out of high school, I will be there for all three!

Gonna be so much fun! :cool:

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Not unless my work decides to send me - which would be dope.

I will however, be at Prime!

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
If you don't mind me asking, what is your job?
You should come and see some kangaroos! They run wild all over the city!
I do Social Media/Community Management for a company that works with a bunch of Videya companies.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
I would but I fear I outstayed my welcome in Victoria after that one day in September when the Bloods trampled all over the hawks. Somebody threw a beer at my head, it was glorious.

Royalty

The Aussie
I would but I fear I outstayed my welcome in Victoria after that one day in September when the Bloods trampled all over the hawks. Somebody threw a beer at my head, it was glorious.
It's ok I'm not a Hawks supporter. One less person you'll have to worry about :D

Royalty

The Aussie
*reaches for shank*

Who do you barrack for then?
Well I barrack for two teams.

Collingwood. *prepares for a beating*
Because it has been our family team ever since my grandparents emigrated from Greece.

Brisbane.
Because my cousin plays for them.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
*dancing* collingwood, your grandparents have doomed your family for generations.

And barracking for a team because you have a family member on it is blasé and token unless you are willing to drop laxatives in their dinner the night before a game against your primary team.

Royalty

The Aussie
^ back on topic and an aftermath report.

PAX Aus finished yesterday. I only managed to go on one of the 3 days with a few of my friends.
Was great fun, and the demand for it was crazy. Organisers have stated that they will be making the event even bigger next year - they couldn't anticipate the demand in Australia.

I really enjoyed the Expo Hall and all of the panels I managed to attend. The only thing that makes me sad is that LoL stole the show (their booth was overflowing all day), and that Hi Rez wasn't there (I play a lot of their games). Anyway, hopefully they'll attend next year, as many studios were skeptical about the event.

wuklxwjm.0ja.jpg

Any chance of seeing you guys there when 'Z' is a finished product? (Probably still a while away)

Will post a few pictures later... (bad ones but nvm).

Definitely going again next year.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
In other news I was down in Melbourne on unrelated business during the PAX weekend. I didn't go to PAX, but I got to sit in a pub with a bunch of toothless Collingwood supporters and as evidenced by the fact I'm not writing this from a hospital bed, managed to keep a strait poker face as they got their arses kicked by Gold Coast. Glorious.

Also you appear to have a fury epidemic down there - onies/oneies everywhere so where's me *dancing* shotgun.