Pandora (WIP)

Fixious

Test Lead
Ha. Definitely has a DX feel to it. Toyed with the idea of even adding a bridge, but who knows. Map is still a work in progress.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
Great work, seems a bit too big, but ill need to try it out before actually giving it more thought. The hill layout (guessing its random) seems to work in its favor. keep it up. The one thing I will say from what I saw, there needs to be more stuff. LO is a bitch on huge maps and not having many hiding places screws over offense (Blade Run, ect)

(Things like this make me realize how bad I really am at creating maps :S. I can do it fast, but its all quick and dirty... My last map will def be a lot more detailed.)

Fixious

Test Lead
Yeah, there are certain things in 1.40 that might make the outer towers a nice place for LO (even HO). The steep hills in the front make for odd structure placement, but I'll mess around some more with the idea.

Fixious

Test Lead
Map has been smoothed out. Will likely need to rework the base, since it's a HoF's wet dream at the moment. I'd either need to simply scale it down to give HoF's less dominance, or make it something like this. I sorta like the latter since it provides some sort of front e-grab and more capping options, but it essentially kills HoFs (basically another Fallout).

Xtreme

shaska's bff
uff it's like stygian attitude all over again.. there is nothing wrong with closed stand a la dx, hofs will be hofs and there is nothing difficult if cappers are clearing before they grab. The problem is iOD and other broke features, which I don't know why they are (still!) part of this game and for some reason continue to shape how people are thinking about future projects

stefygraff

Private Tester
Keep working on it! Try to make some clear hills for routes and add more objects around to make the map look more interesting :)

Fixious

Test Lead
I actually stayed away from making obvious routes, and was hoping people would find their own. There certainly exist a few, especially if you use the jump pads. But I suppose I may have to make a few if people don't get the hang of it.

I do agree that there needs to be more stuff, mainly for LO/LD.

Mukhtar

I actually stayed away from making obvious routes, and was hoping people would find their own. There certainly exist a few, especially if you use the jump pads. But I suppose I may have to make a few if people don't get the hang of it.

I do agree that there needs to be more stuff, mainly for LO/LD.
I hope by "stuff" you don't mean jumpads, turrets or any other type of those shenanigans.

Fixious

Test Lead
By stuff I meant structures/buildings. Right now all that exists is a very simple base. There are ammo towers, but those are quite a ways away. LO/LD need some place to go other than directly to the (enclosed) flag stand. I may end up simply replacing the base with something bigger, but only if I really care to.