Operation Flash Point Red River

Apcizzle

I don't want to fall into the category with all the people that say this game looks like any other war style fps... but god damn, what is the different from this to all the others. What in this video is so appealing over all the others and makes it different. Just annoying to see 100+ clones of the same game coming out and people still buying into it.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
looks like another MW with even LESS choice. and as for comparing this to BF3, why should i even give a *chocolate cookies* about this game?

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Having played Dragon Rising (the Flashpoint before this) I can honestly say, Operation Flashpoint games are the second furthest shooter from a MW clone you could possibly have. OF is a super realistic shooter, not boring one man army CoD style shooter. You get shot, even in the leg, by a pistol, and you better patch it up before you bleed to death. All weapons have bullet drop, etc...

It's realistic.

So if you're comparing shooters Operation Flashpoint = ArmA II =/= CoD/BF/MoH

If that's your style go for it, if not, don't. Personally, I'll stick with ArmA II and Dragon Rising for that style shooter. But it's really nothing at all like MW.

GoodJobDino

From what I read it is out already I think. But like I said, I won't investigate more till tomorrow. I wanna get some more legions in tonight and maybe come up with some video footage.