Not sure how to mod this

Hueman

Ok, so I moded the side of the rl to say my name.
02.jpg

I did this by editing rlGlowSidePanel.dds. There is a similar glow to the 'backpack' of the outraider.
01.jpg

But I cannot find any file to edit other than the skin. This file doent even have a blue glow color on it, so what makes the backpack glow and can I edit it. Im not talking about just the color, im taking about shapes too (such as my sniper rifle with the laughing man icons)
03.jpg

Thanks in advance! Cheers.

xzzxxz

This is from memory so it's not accurate to max. Check in legionslauncher/live/legions/data/shapes/outrider/body Maybe it's there

Fixious

Test Lead
Yes, the color is in the file tree posted about. The file is called fighter_glow1.dds. However, this is just the color. No idea where you can change the shape at, if you even can.

Hueman

This is from memory so it's not accurate to max. Check in legionslauncher/live/legions/data/shapes/outrider/body Maybe it's there
Yeah I checked there and didnt find anything, in fact I checked all .dds files relating to the 'humans' in the shapes folder. But it could be some where else because to edit the smoke trail of the GL you edit the file smoke06 in /live/legions/data/shapes/particals. Which makes sense, but its no where near the rest of the GL stuff.

And yes, when I saw the file fighter_glow1.dds, I was like 'yess, finaly!' but then I opened it. I might try and camo it or something later.

http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/tutorial-how-to-mod-skins.817/

The DDS plugins for gimp and Ps are here along with help.

Synista

Okaayyy... go to.... C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\live\legions\data\shapes\human
Heatshield = OD aura
electricfx = the electricity when yo ujet
fighter_glow = the jet colour
flightlighttrail = the jet trail

I think 0 is enemy and 1 is friendly.
Hope this helps!

Use this as a foundation for trails though
purpletrail.png

You need another plugin to edit Heatshield, electricfx and flightlighttrails. (JNG plugin)

Hueman

Okaayyy... go to.... C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\live\legions\data\shapes\human
Heatshield = OD aura
electricfx = the electricity when yo ujet
fighter_glow = the jet colour
flightlighttrail = the jet trail

I think 0 is enemy and 1 is friendly.
Hope this helps!

Use this as a foundation for trails though
View attachment 1176

You need another plugin to edit Heatshield, electricfx and flightlighttrails. (JNG plugin)
Thank you. I checked around some and downloaded a couple of plug-ins, but none worked. Any suggestions?