not much advertising, but it's a start

k e v i n

Private Tester
http://www.freewarefiles.com/Legions-Overdrive_program_75875.html

So this website has our game up for download, as the title of this thread says...it's not much advertising, but it's a start. Maybe all of us can just visit the link and give legions a GOOD rating, and (hopefully) write a good review for legions to help promote the game so we can get more people to join:)

I've just finished rating it and giving it a good review, hopefully all of you guys can do the same:p

k e v i n

Private Tester
i really doubt there's 129 downloads...because everytime u click download, the number goes up even though u don't even download the game.
i've just clicked on the download button and refreshed it about 10 times and the number went up...i only did that to check to see if the number was going up or not
but you can still write a (good) comment about the game :p

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
i really doubt there's 129 downloads...because everytime u click download, the number goes up even though u don't even download the game.
i've just clicked on the download button and refreshed it about 10 times and the number went up...i only did that to check to see if the number was going up or not
but you can still write a (good) comment about the game :p
Hehe! Yah, but let's not be too pessimistic, I hope atleast half of the 130 genuinely downloaded the game.

k e v i n

Private Tester
over 250 downloads...even if 2% of that # actually like the game, and continue playing, i'd be happy....but maybe you guys can give this game a better rating? even some more good reviews from other players?