No-Surrender My first legions Montage

Did you like the video?

• Total voters

Dino

Heyy guyz my first montage is out. It is my first ever Montage and my first time using VegasPro10.
It took me 3 days ( cause I am a beginner with editing and stuff) to make. Hope you like it.

Oh by the way skip the end part after it says Made By : Pat22rick don't watch it cause I messed it up. If anyone got a good idea for me how to cut that bit out please say.

Here it is :

Ewrath

Great syncing. My tip for you is to learn to add only effects that are good for the eyes.
Try using some color corrections and rays without length.

Dino

Great syncing. My tip for you is to learn to add only effects that are good for the eyes.
Try using some color corrections and rays without length.
hmm i guess never tried them out before but will do in my next montage

Solid

Private Tester
Imo, tis good, i Agree with Ewrath about effects and also i think you should add more gameplay/capping? onto the montage. Overall 8/10

Vox

not bad for first time but i suggest you mainly aim for killshots(unless midair has some distance). And limit your usage for effects

Synista

Good video; I noticed most or all of the kills was on buzzar, some people may think it's staged but it was good video, spend time cleaning it up before releasing.
Also I recommend you put this in your description, not sure what consequences are but you used his intros in your video.

Free Introduction Template made by AquuL | http://www.aquul.com/

Jedired1

Heyy guyz my first montage is out. It is my first ever Montage and my first time using VegasPro10.
It took me 3 days ( cause I am a beginner with editing and stuff) to make. Hope you like it.

Oh by the way skip the end part after it says Made By : Pat22rick don't watch it cause I messed it up. If anyone got a good idea for me how to cut that bit out please say.

Here it is :
Was anyone of those people me?

Abandoned

Ask yourself this question: Did you only compile your lucky shots of MA's?
As others said before, focus more on those "1 shot kill" hits involving the flag.
To many effects arent good for the montage, devalues the shots.

MJ1284

My eyes started bleeding around 1:00

I know it might sound harsh but for the love of chewbacca TONE DOWN THE COLORS!

Otherwise it's okay for first video.
Overall: 7/10

Dino

I didn't really understand what the last part of the video really meant....i.e after at 2:31 and after...
I messed it up trying to add something to the ending of it it was supposed to say Next montage coming soon : The Big One <----- thats the name gonna be a sent for that vid

Buhlitz

Great video man! Pro Tip : Caps on people are more than caps in an empty server! And use effects as sparingly as possible, use them to highlight action not distract from it.

Keep it up.