New Mode: King of the Hill!

Diamondragan

This just came to me...well, every map has its highest point, so why not designate a certain area around that point to give score to whichever team can keep more of its players inside it? Or, what if the King of the Hill mode were FFA?

FFA sounds like it would work a lot better, considering uneven teams and spawn locations.

A new map could be created especially for this mode, too, if so desired. Just one big hill with a few spawn areas and some flat ground to catch your breath.

Immanent

So you would have to make a new map JUST for this mode? Sounds like a lot of work buddy.
I currently play KoH on a tower near/in a base (Nivosus/Frost/ZC).
IMO it works fine.

Vinzyboy23

This just came to me...well, every map has its highest point, so why not designate a certain area around that point to give score to whichever team can keep more of its players inside it? Or, what if the King of the Hill mode were FFA?

FFA sounds like it would work a lot better, considering uneven teams and spawn locations.

A new map could be created especially for this mode, too, if so desired. Just one big hill with a few spawn areas and some flat ground to catch your breath.
This mode is meant to be used in Marble Blast Online, NOT Legions!