New Map Themes

Comashift

well, if it's a city make it some sort of desolate city where all the buildings have crashed or something making ramps and "hills" out of the rubble and whatnot.
also, two islands would be cool I guess, 2 islands and you have 1 base for each flag. then again that may also send it crashing downhill, though if done right llamas might have a harder time.. llama-ing.
and the moon. Well obviously we already have (or almost had) a moon map. Anti-Gravity sucks, we'd just fly off some random direction and the controls would be difficult.

Malox

Space could be, in my opinion, a great map. There was a thread on the old old legion forums about it. A lower amount of gravity would be cool, making the game play much more 'floaty'

Space maps are awesome , just gotta get a decent theme .....

Mal-

lunar1.jpg
lunar2.jpg

Malox

Tis just a couple of screen shots , not gunna show your everything ...... but it is a space map none the less.

Lunar type terrain and all , outer areas are certainly more hilly giving peeps a nice lead into the flag areas ...... to each their own though.

Thanks for the feedback.

Mal-

Malox

Is that a incoming map pack of T:V ?

Yes it is , shouldnt be too far away as about 30 maps are in it ........ including 3 maps I've copied from this game ( Frostbyte , Moonshine and Zenith )

Mal-