New Legions Soundtrack minibug.

Alright, so I think the soundtrack is a totally cool idea and all, but there is one thing that i hate that it causes. There is this neat little glitch that if you are at server select, and you select a server that is close to full/full and your connection is dropped, a duplicate song begins to play. The duplicate song persists in-game and every map change, it duplicates again [so it seems]. After this happened and the second map started, I literally got a headache due to the sound track play 3 or 4 times all starting at different places. I don't know if anyone else is experiencing it, but the fix is just to restart the game. It's quite annoying to do so if there server is full while you are in it and after you restart the server is full >.>".

Bottom line: Legions main menu music duplicates if you get denied access to a server and continues to duplicate after that.

It's to do with when it creates an error popup, it thinks it has to start playing, and there's nothing to tell it not to, or to stop the previous one.
I think.

I've come across this error too btw, but it's with any error popup in the main menu, be it timeouts, incorrect passwords, or full servers. etc.