New Legions Map [Light House] Timelapse Video

FireBlitz

The big castle-like structures don't really create a flowing feeling. It's why people llama (either that or they were dropped when they were born). I mean, why would you wanna take a route when you can just pop out from the vents and take the flag?
On the other hand, the stiff structures are also the reason why people who don't llama got creative with their routes. It's not really the map that has flaws, it's just the way you play in it.

w00tyou

Play more legions curser, the you'll might get an idea for another map, this one won't work. Props for trying though. ;)

Dacil

Play more legions curser, the you'll might get an idea for another map, this one won't work. Props for trying though. ;)
it'd be nice and helpful to explain why it wouldn't work....maybe it's because it would work? just a thought

curser656

As much legions as I've played, I'm still not able to understand that I always make hills too tall and steep. I'm going to walk away from this, then come back after forgetting everything I did. Plus I'm working on a new character so it's a good distraction.

D

Doom Of Neroflame

extend map but keep what you have made as is...then work out the outer parts....possible?

anyone ever thought about putting bases facing the other way? instead of -> <- to <- ->?

w00tyou

If you played legions once and has little common sense you would under stand legions and extremely flat terrain don't work.
it'd be nice and helpful to explain why it wouldn't work....maybe it's because it would work? just a thought
Did i need to explain?

Dacil

If you played legions once and has little common sense you would under stand legions and extremely flat terrain don't work.

Did i need to explain?
all in perception, and since your opinion is your perception, yes you would need to explain :D

ellismore

Yeah some areas are a little flat maybe if you could lower some hills and get rid of the flat areas so it would be more balanced :D
Other than that I really like it