New Hand Grenadas

Lcam

Hi, in this time I want suggest different tips of hand grenades, today is only one, and you trow it and just explode! So that is why I suggest more tips...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I was tinking in this…
Ice Hand Grenade- You throw it, you miss but was close to your opponent he will do little slowly, and if is direct hit you will frozen him for a few of seconds.

Acid Hand Grenada- You throw it, and green liquid appear, the green liquid (acid) will be stay few of seconds in the floor. If you pass over there you will lost health.

Black Hole Hand Grenada- Well this is the most interesting. Is not ttack don’t going lost health. This will are going to be as personal defense
The Mini Black Hole, you will throw in the flow and if your opponent pass over there the of flying direction will be change! (The Mini Black Hold will affect in just 10 m. ore more ore less ore idk is a super big discussion) The black hold will stay in the flow just there! And that can affect your flying direction!
This video will explain what I like to said.
(The blue line is the Character flying)

Also will be great if this affect rockets, grenades ore something else.
Watch this video… 0:18-0:34

Possible question-Why the gravity will affect more the rocket than the character? Well because the character is heavier and the rocket is not so heavy
ALL THIS IS RULES OF PHYSICS :p

Well about all of this! In the game you will get antastics combinations especially with the Black Hold.

Immanent

Lol first of all, it's called a black hole. HOLE. I'm no physcisists but I sure as heck know what it is. An EMP nade sounds like a much better idea tbh, less animations needed. Although I'm not quite sure Mabel will like them...

Lcam

okay. OKAY!
Well a black HOLE (happy? ¬¬) is a massive start collapses from its own gravity. A black hole( do you still happy? ¬¬) has such a strong pull of gravity that not even light can escape from it. The intersting of that is about the gravity, you trow it and the black hole will help you from rokest ore enemis coming to you. The video N1: Is an example of what will append in the game... The blue line a character, you are flying so happy, but then you lost the direction.
Video N2: 0:18-0:34 is a example of what will happend if a rocket, pass over the black hold!
But realy if so bored if are just 1!

Any questions, comments, jokes, suggestions?

Lcam

Well, if you're right law would also have to consider the object velosidad! There are many rules that can be applied but hey, it was just a sugerensia!

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
I mentioned something about gravity nades, i wouldn't suggest black hole approach because it involves more physics, there by making the game more of resource hog. A simple nade that just draws the player into the explosion would be a better approach but I would rather a nade throw players then to draw them in. Any idea can be a good idea but you have to look at whats possible and how useful or effective it would be in game.

skypredator

That's not how gravity works...

Actually, it is...

More mass = more inertia = less affected by dry gravity (Space). Simple 9th grade physics. Furthermore, the rocket has a force acting on it going just one way. The velocity of the player may be changed at any given time, thus, the rocket will be affected by the "black hole" more.

Society

I'd replace Ice Grenades with EMP Grenades, instead of freezing you they'd drain all your Energy on direct hit (and you can't detonate them by shooting them).

I agree with Mj. Also for the acid grenades they should explode with green liquid on whoever is in the radius of the explosions and drain their health by at least 2% or 3% for a certain amount of seconds depending on how close or far out they are from the explosion.

As for the black hole grenades i can already hear cappers complaining about them.

Mabeline

God-Tier
Actually, it is...

More mass = more inertia = less affected by dry gravity (Space). Simple 9th grade physics. Furthermore, the rocket has a force acting on it going just one way. The velocity of the player may be changed at any given time, thus, the rocket will be affected by the "black hole" more.
You may want to inform reality of this stunning development.

We measure gravity as an acceleration (meters per second per second), not a force (newtons). That's why the Earth's gravity is measured as ~9.81m/s^2. I hope you got your money back for that 9th grade physics class...

aus.hsp

Private Tester
I think I know how to resolve this conflict....
Mabel is God.
You shalt not worship any other God.
You shall not use Mabel's name in vein.

Furthermore... Mabel's always right. Why do people try to outsmart him? (Rhetorical)

Propkid

I love Lcams threads, especially when Mabel comes in :D Viable or not (read: silly or not) Black hole nades= OP. Spamming near the flagstand would be too good of a defence. EMP nades sound better. I'd also suggest vacuum nades, which would act like them black hole nades but in an instant and more violently. Read: inverse impact on explosion. Acid= bad idea; flagstand spamming and not really a new gameplay mechanic.