New guy in the forums

LukasPJ

Hey guys!
I'm new here, wow this game seems much more active than I'd expected.

Before I begin talking too much, may I ask how many players do you think are online at any one time and how many players do you think there are in total, that still plays this game? Any estimates would be welcome.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Hey, welcome!!

A week ago if you had asked the same question, the answers would have been particularly unappealing. However, there has been a major influx in the number of players over the last few days. It can vary from an average of 8-10 players in the servers to really populated times when there are even 12v12 or more games.
Quite simply, it's a small but swiftly growing community.

Hop on right now and you'll find an active match on the UK server.

Last edited:

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Welcome! Specific numbers are kind of hard to place. There has been a lovely influx of people playing it lately. Give it a try and let us know what you think! :)

Dino

Welcome to legions bud, at peak times like 7-10pm in the euro servers we normally get 16 people playing.

Last edited:

Armageddon

Teapot
Welcome to the forums.

A good time to play if you're from america is just about any day around 5pm-12am est, thats normally when you'll see most players around.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Hah is "squid" what you call new guys around here? [...]
We usually go with "Teapot", but I like your suggestion! ;)

Welcome! Being from Europe myself I can assure you that there's quite a lot of games for us lately. And feel free to join #legions at QuakeNet if you should have any questions.