New Game - MIDAIR

Disci

Old man
If anyone decides to try T1, be patient. People can be rude and best advice to you is to not take part to smack talk. T1 community is full of virgin nerd scum. Also don't try to cap, you just get *danced* in seconds. Do home D and LO stuff only and duel as much as possible. You are most useful that way. Capping and chasing requires map knowledge so you might have to host your own game and learn some routes first. Download Fire's Tribes and watch recordings of cap routes which are included to the downloaded game and learn them. It's actually quite fun to host your own game and just ski around. It's way more demanding than anything you've done in Legions. Also no air control without jetting. Use your jetpack when you want to change direction. GLHF!

k e v i n

Private Tester
I guess it's a bit early for this question, but would there be an option to change the quality to extra low, low, medium, high, extra high when the game comes out. Or at least incorporate that option later on for those who'd like to play it (like myself) but don't have that great of a computer.

57thEnryu

I guess it's a bit early for this question, but would there be an option to change the quality to extra low, low, medium, high, extra high when the game comes out. Or at least incorporate that option later on for those who'd like to play it (like myself) but don't have that great of a computer.
No, you upgrade now!

Xzanth

Legions Developer
V8ReGdr.jpg

If anyone decides to try T1, be patient. People can be rude and best advice to you is to not take part to smack talk. T1 community is full of virgin nerd scum. Also don't try to cap, you just get *danced* in seconds. Do home D and LO stuff only and duel as much as possible. You are most useful that way. Capping and chasing requires map knowledge so you might have to host your own game and learn some routes first. Download Fire's Tribes and watch recordings of cap routes which are included to the downloaded game and learn them. It's actually quite fun to host your own game and just ski around. It's way more demanding than anything you've done in Legions. Also no air control without jetting. Use your jetpack when you want to change direction. GLHF!

Great advice. Here's the download again. http://www.reddit.com/r/Tribes/comments/2px31v/starsiege_tribes_for_ascend_players/

Be patient!

I asked some random person from the UT community if you could do this with UE4 and I believe they said that you can drop your settings down to very low levels similar to UE3. If the devs will let you do that who knows, but I would assume so. Though I've heard arguments that argue you shouldn't let your users go too low; I think CS:GO is one of the games that follows that kind of logic.

Royalty

The Aussie
Now we're talking.

I really like the shape of the weapon interface (where I assume ammo count is displayed).