New Game - MIDAIR

57thEnryu

too fast for murricans.
if-you-know-what-i-mean-127.png

Royalty

The Aussie
Holy *chocolate cookies*, loving the armour, especially the chest piece in the Light Male.

What I don't like too much about this design is the helmet/goggles. The eye slits look weird, with one positioned on his forehead. Maybe make that one a different shape?

Early days, looking good.

Armageddon

Teapot
The thing around his neck looks like a hookers vage after a busy night..

I'm all for capes and majik dust blowing out our asses.. but loose turtle necks.... its a tough sell.

Disci

Old man
I wouldn't spend much time on TW advertising this project. Stick with Reddit where people are genuinely interested about the game. You guys don't owe them anything. These days it's far from the biggest FPS+Z community it used to be. :(

Hope they release the medium armor bust this Thursday. That was my favorite. Or some sort of environment asset. The sensor was really cool.

Glad you got to see the demo though :)

They just released the light male bust. There are also medium and a heavy male busts. Sensors are objects in Tribes titles that grant you extra vision somehow (command map, or increased IFF range or whatever). The sensor art also included a cute animation someone likened to the Pixar lamp.

Libra

Do a kickstarter campaign i'd gladly donate
I would like to see a one time payment model + free on the side. Could grind *chocolate cookies* or pay x amount for everything the game has now and will have in the future. If it's not that then I would like to see a one time payment model aswell.
Like warframe grind or pay you choose

Royalty

The Aussie
Early days, but I say that every weapon/armour upgrade (if they exist) should only be available for purchase via game grind.

Then have a bunch of cosmetic items such as helmets, skins, armour parts, different "jet" colours, voice packs that can be purchased with real game money.

Throw in a deal like spend more than $10, get a permanent booster status, all exp earned toward item progression x1.5

Just my 2 cents.

Oh, and also, every Legions veteran gets an exclusive in-game flair or icon, or armour piece, or whatnot for our unfaltering dedication. THE LEGIONNAIRES ARE IMMORTAL.

Fixious

Test Lead
can i just buy the game so i don't have to dance around with that freemium bullshit
Dude, you don't know how today's games are developed? The only way they'll ever make money is if the game has unlocks and hats! Only way to keep people playing their game!

tumblr_m289abmVoh1qz9sh2o1_500.gif

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I feel like a kickstarter could be very successful if it managed somehow to get good word of worth going around. Just don't do what reflex has done...