New Blade Run?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I was digging around in the Legion files, and I found this, entitled "NewBladeRun2":

Does this mean that the Blade Run that we know of, is going to be replaced?

For those who want to see the image for themselves, its located in /live/client/gui/images/mission

tofuman64

probably, but i don't want to feed speculation. If i remember correctly, there was something like this when legions was IA. Files like "spellbinding missions" although i could be mistaken.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
That's a picture of Misty Mountain Hop, a map that Derek Manning (BobCraneJr./DynamicDerek) was working on. It was announced on the old IA blog.

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
LoL, running through our files, finding out secrets.
No, that map will not be coming to Legions. It was an old beta map that we dropped a long time ago. Sorry we forgot to remove that pic....
We are working on other maps currently.

Disci

Old man
LoL, running through our files, finding out secrets.
No, that map will not be coming to Legions. It was an old beta map that we dropped a long time ago. Sorry we forgot to remove that pic....
We are working on other maps currently.

SH, DX, HB, CCdlx, RD plox!

BestCharmie

^Agreed.

Yea. I also wondered about that, since I always go through legions folder. Too bad most of the files: I don't understand. (>:/).

Also, when's The Core coming back? I loved that map, there was alot of glitches :).

Fahrenheit451

Legions Developer
Theres a good amount of discussion being had on the topic of what maps to bring back and refine on top of the addition of new originals. We'll be doing our best to keep you all posted with what maps are coming and when.