Need more map variety

mrcrowley

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else has seen all those totally rad maps Defender has taken the time to create for us. There's like 30 of them, and most of them deserve to be thrown into the rotation. Also, I've noticed talk of a training program. I think this is a great idea. My 10 year old daughter was playing, and a player took the time to show her the basics, and both of us learned some good stuff. Cool game, but hard to learn. Low player base is probably due to excessive aggression toward new (rookie) players.

Bestking

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else has seen all those totally rad maps Defender has taken the time to create for us. There's like 30 of them, and most of them deserve to be thrown into the rotation. Also, I've noticed talk of a training program. I think this is a great idea. My 10 year old daughter was playing, and a player took the time to show her the basics, and both of us learned some good stuff. Cool game, but hard to learn. Low player base is probably due to excessive aggression toward new (rookie) players.

Can't. It has content not made by the devs/owned by IAC. If he were to remove the custom content, we could then at least talk about adding them.

Defender

I have maps that don't use custom content.
No one from the Dev team talked to me about adding those that don't have custom content to the regular game.. I'm making the maps for download only..

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Unfortunately there are no plans to include custom community content as part of the official L:O patcher or as part of a map rotation on the official servers for this coming patch. The focus at this time for the developers is entirely on the new official content that's been described in the L:O blog. Once things have settled with this last patch, there will be some time where we may look at some of the more popular community maps so they can be polished and possibly brought into Legions: Overdrive.