My Youtube

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Not sure if this is going to be acceptable or not, but I don't think you can really get any views on youtube without going out of your way to somehow advertise them a bit.

So, the idea for this channel is to do a bit of gameplay and tutorial videos. My microphone isn't really up to scratch I don't think, so share your thoughts on that.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I'd be up for doing an updated version of this:

Only problem is, the base game of legions is still being changed, so what we film today probably won't hold true in the future.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Only problem is, the base game of legions is still being changed, so what we film today probably won't hold true in the future.

Doesn't matter, doesn't have a to a permanent guide. Also, the flying physics/technique won't change.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Doesn't matter, doesn't have a to a permanent guide. Also, the flying physics/technique won't change.

I guess we could get up a skiing guide, and CTF guide too, but as I don't think we'd be able to do the weapons / cores.

57thEnryu

Cheers bud. ^_^
Feedback kinda spurs me on, when I don't get any responses I just stop making *chocolate cookies*. So thanks!
yep, same here....tho I just stopped making amvs b/c the anime's I had on my comp were too outdated (and I'm too lazy to download any new ones.....not that im not good at them. eg, here is the first (and last) amv I made:

k e v i n

Private Tester

maybe you can make a somewhat updated version and maybe it could be posted in a section on the legions main website for very new players who don't know how to play....also maybe add in the video how to change class, and where to find the controls/keybindings since that seems to be the most frequently asked questions for new players