Movie Trailer Thread

k e v i n

Private Tester
ill admit im a pussy when it comes to movies, games I can handle, the scary gifs I can handle, books, w/e... But horror movies chill me to the bone, and just the sinister trailer had me going "bad, bad, no bad, BAD BAD BAAAAAAD, OH DEAR GOD WTF!"

ill also say that I may or may not have slept with my head under the covers for 3-4 days...
Same here. I'd take a mushy movie over a scary movie tbh.

ohh man, that's like the complete opposite of me.....first off, the ONLY, only, ONLY, only, way i can watch (enjoy) a horror movie is to watch it COMPLETELY by myself with not a single person around, in my room, in the dark, with my headphones turned up loud enough that i won't get too deaf, and then try and go to sleep after:eek:

i tried using computer speakers, but it gets too loud sometimes since everyone in my house is sleeping when i watch scary movies, and i also found that headphones give off a better vibe and keep you in the movie better....the way i see it, it's all about your environment. the whole point of a scary movie is to make you scared, how do you expect to get scared when you watch it during the middle of the day when the sun is shining through ur window, or you got someone with you...just having ONE person around with me makes it not as scary as it should be

watching a horror movie with a good/perfect environemtn in the way i just explained how i watch my horror movies, makes even the lesss/almost stupid horror movies turn into a decent/good horror movie:)

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Anyone seen Looper? Don't spoil but I was planning on seeing it and to see if it lives up to it's tagline of "This decade's Matrix"​
EDIT: Looper wasnt that good imo, it had damn good acting and had me going, but at the end I was just like... really?
Looper was really good. Best movie I have seen in a very long time. Only issue is with JGL's face prosthetics, looks kinda funny. They should have made Willis look more like him tbh, and it's a little rushed. Too many great ideas and things to expand upon, they could have easily done 2 or 3 and fleshed each bit out.

k e v i n

Private Tester
Never go to a cabin in the woods and read from the book of the dead!
that looks so good, I'm definitely gonna have to check this out....i like when movies show gore and makes you get that tingly feeling like in the ending of this trailer where the girl licked the knife, makes it more realistic and makes you feel a bit of that pain:p

Jordahan

that looks so good, I'm definitely gonna have to check this out....i like when movies show gore and makes you get that tingly feeling like in the ending of this trailer where the girl licked the knife, makes it more realistic and makes you feel a bit of that pain:p
It's good but it's not what you're expecting at all. Don't let anyone tell you anything about it!

k e v i n

Private Tester
It's good but it's not what you're expecting at all. Don't let anyone tell you anything about it!
yeaaa, i tend to actually have (high) expectations when it comes to horror movies. and i never usually believe anyone else's opinion since everyones scared differently

Jordahan

I really hope this one makes up for Iron Man 2 like the Transformers 3 did for 2 or I'll be pissed.
Iron Man 2 felt so lacking to me, but Ben Kingsley is an awesome actor, so he'll probably play The Mandarin really well.

57thEnryu

25717566.jpg

Helvian

My eyes came upon this while watching Skyfall earlier today.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dance* IT'S FINALLY OVER