Moonshine caps

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Even if ya did reach a 200, you want to be looking at coming out with 50% health on outrider. You seem to of forgotten the defense, and the defender can easily rocket the stand with you on it.

Synista

Even if ya did reach a 200, you want to be looking at coming out with 50% health on outrider. You seem to of forgotten the defense, and the defender can easily rocket the stand with you on it.

Distractors, Synchronised cappers, Defence isn't aware, all could lead up to him being able to do that. Plus, he's pretty much unchasable so I don't think the health he comes out with matters.

Vox

as long as there is a good LO or two distracting the crap outta the enemies the routes should be fine

as long as there is a good LO or two distracting the crap outta the enemies the routes should be fine

Not only that but you can deactivate jets so you make less noise thus improving your chances of a successful grab, but at the loss of maybe 5 or 7 MPS.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux

In my experience, A well drilled defense team can kick the attackers ass. Having a good stealth route is essential. now that the IFF's are fixed, as what was said above, turn off the jets.

Meh... Loosing too much health before you grab th flag isnt smart. Remember that the grab speed isnt the most important, its how fast you can get it home, and having health left to rj really helps.

The faster you go the harder you are to hit, therefore if your going slow entering the base, you lower your chances of living.
Again, the speed isnt the most important, its about how fast you get it home. There are enough good routes were you dont have to go 200* and still get you home earlier.

Swordmyth

Just saying, you started a few days ago...
I stand corrected... about 35 views in one day. Quite impressed. I'll be very glad if I hit over 200 within a few weeks. And by the way check out my channel when you get the chance. Gets quite cool with the newest vid.

Immanent

Always remember to rocket/grenade the flag stand for HoF's. They're a big pain in the buttocks. *looks at karnage*