Mobile OS Preference?

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Ok so this isn't a fanboy thread, I am just genuinely interested in the reasons for each of your favourite mobile device OS's.
For me, It's Android, but it's because I love tinkering, a problem with a lot of Android phones though, is that they don't have 'pure' Android, which is the only form I accept. The bloatware and different types of GUI the companies add are horrific, I suppose that is a plus to iOS.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
My favourite has to be iOS, just easy to use, but a friend has a WP8 and it's actually pretty nice too.

Arch

Legions Developer
Android. But as you said, the companies' renditions of it are annoying. Luckily Motorola didn't mess with Ice Cream Sandwich too much so my Razr looks pretty much like the default version.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
hp-web-os.jpg

4 LIFE

St3lth

Backend Contributor
iOS. That's only because they give out iPhones like cookies here in Japan. Haven't really tried anything else.

Severance

Private Tester
Android 4.0 +
I feel like Google has finally started to get Android to where it should be with Jelly Bean.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
If anyone has Jellybean.
Go to Settings, About Phone, and tap Android version multiple times. Then hold your finger down on the jellybean. You're welcome.