MMOHut Review - Bigger Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dino

Well after the game has finished beta sessions we should invite MMOHut To come into legions and do a little video of the game for us to get more community members since we are low on players

Bestking

Well after the game has finished beta sessions we should invite MMOHut To come into legions and do a little video of the game for us to get more community members since we are low on players
Me and a few other players saw MMOHut playing with us when the map rotation was on Elegiac.

57thEnryu

I asked him already he told it looks like tribes.....(duh) and he wont do it.
came out before tribes, it was supposed to be the next tries in-fact, and Hi Rez had to buy the rights for the tribes series from Garage Games to make Tribes Ascend. So frankly that's bullshit saying you wont review a game "because it looks like another game"

Fixious

Test Lead
came out before tribes, it was supposed to be the next tries in-fact, and Hi Rez had to buy the rights for the tribes series from Garage Games to make Tribes Ascend. So frankly that's bullshit saying you wont review a game "because it looks like another game"
He may have been referring to previous Tribes titles, actually. And L:O/FE:L was, at least to my knowledge, never set to be the next Tribes. Merely a 'spiritual successor'. At the time of development GG didn't even own the Tribes IP. They didn't obtain it until March 09.

Armageddon

Teapot
The thing is legions has been in beta since march 09, we are still in beta come may 2012. Nobody cares about the game except for the people that play it. This maybe deleted but what i say is the truth.
A game in beta for more then 2 years is on a path for destruction, yes some games are in beta as long or longer but they also usually have had an engine change which we have not. We will never reach the masses, the engine is too old. Anyone who was interested in legions outside of the usual player base has since moved on to other games. The truth is Bugspray has not said anything in months, GReaper has been keeping this sinking ship afloat for a long time, but sadly no one has the heart to tell the truth. I don't blame anyone for that, keeping false hope keeps you all in false hope, which keeps this game running. The only thing that powers legions and has always powered legions is false hope.

This will be deleted, and i will repost it until my account has been completely banned from site/game, it's been long enough. What a more fitting way is there to go out on.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Youre making me sad... And i dont agree with you:p
this game is on the "right path" with hard working devs and a small but active community.

Armageddon

Teapot
With respect to the current dev team, i've seen the "inside" of what goes on.
Outlook: Partly shitty with a chance of no.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Im pretty sure your info in a bit outdated, there is a lot coming.
Also man, don't accuse Bugs for being inactive, he has a job

Mahidhar

This game won't die. It'll have a really weak player base, but it won't die. We're not living with false hope for this game, atleast I'm not. I just like the physics of this game, and I play it. That doesn't mean I'm not playing anything else. Ever since the incident with IA, I've always known that this game isn't gonna go anywhere. One thing sad about it is that it keeps falling into unprofessional hands. There's no dedicated development group, people work on this game for a while and then move on. Then they are replaced with someone else. Another sad thing about this game is, it's always being compared with other games out there which have proper development teams and finance.

I've played Tribes Ascend for 3 weeks straight. And honestly, it's just decent. It's neither mind-blowing nor really bad. Just ok. Tribes will never beat Legions physics, and until a game which can compete with Legions' physics shows up, I'll still be playing this.

I'm just letting you know that no one here is holding candles and praying for this game to get better.

Fixious

Test Lead
I don't think he plays T:A much anymore. Was on deadstop at the start, but I haven't seen him around for quite a while. I think LoL is his main game these days.

Anyways, this thread has gotten OT but I don't really care.

Triad

Legions Developer
Says the guy who didn't do anything. Says the guy who told Poponfu he was working on cores for over a MONTH and didn't one damn thing which got Poponfu to waste a ton of his time. Several of us were asking you to show us the work you had done, and you kept leading us on saying you were almost finished with the last one. But no, you couldn't submit one thing to SVN. And then you go in games and say you quit the team because of Regeneration core. That's simply a lie. You quit because you couldn't do it.

Armageddon is the dev who literally didn't do one thing. Not one. Nothing was ever submitted, even when he said he had almost finished the cores. I had to drop what I was working on and do it all for him.

So yeah, things are shitty every once and a while when we have devs who are incompetent.

Sin

Private Tester
*dance* you. Pop, Triad, GReaps, and the other active devs, including Jordan/Seymour managing the community, have been working their asses off keeping this alive and making it better. Disrespecting them is pure bullshit. They take their own time, they don't get paid, out of their own lives, and do this VOLUNTARILY. You did jack *chocolate cookies*, and now you have the nerve to bag on the people who are actually doing all the work for this game? *dance* off.

Status
Not open for further replies.