Mass Effect 3

MightyDeath

Just wondering is anyone else is playing it.
I just bought and played it for like 2 days. Until now I've been enjoying it quite a lot but I'm at 25% of the story in singleplayer which I reached in 10 hours. Any opinions on this game?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Am going to pirate it when my internet starts working properly again, EA ain't getting my money

MightyDeath

Yeah, that's basically the only thing I don't like. Origin stinks, thats why I gave up on buying Battlefield 3. But I enjoyed the previous 2 Mass Effect games so that was why I was so keen on buying it

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Ye, was nearly worth it for me, first two were awesome but EA was keen on moneytizing it sadly :(

MightySheep

havent bothered with any mass effects since the first one, seemed to me very similar to KOTOR but just.. worse

didnt manage to get very far from boredom

Severance

Private Tester
I haven't played through ME2 (played at a friends a bit), or ME3. I plan on pirating both, mostly because i hate ea.
havent bothered with any mass effects since the first one, seemed to me very similar to KOTOR but just.. worse

didnt manage to get very far from boredom

mass effect 1 was terrible.

I was gone buy it, until I saw that EA was gone make a DLC that introduced a *dancing* prothean. Why would anyone wanne pay for something that should be in the damn game.

*dance* you EA.

MightyDeath

I'm so dissapointed about the ending. I spent a lot of time doing every quest in this damn 3 games just to end it shitty like that.
I'm not gonna spoil how it ends, but you'll feel horrible and empty when it ends...

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, not a huge fan of the ending, it's really open to interpretation (which is cool), but I would've liked some more closure to the characters. And yeah, like MightyDeath said, lets try not to spoil that ending for others.