(maps) StealthRG WIP

StealthRG

Legions Developer
Hey all,

I have been working on a few maps for a while and wanted to show pics of 1 of them. I am still in the process of texturing assets so its still highly WIP however it has gotten to a point where I can show you a couple shots. I am a newb when it comes to texturing but I hope you enjoy the ss anyway. I will update this thread with the other WIP as they become more flushed out.

Grassy Map (No name yet)

LegionsStealthWIPoutdoors.jpgLegionsStealthWIPindoors1.jpg

Xtreme

shaska's bff
it's nice, i'm assuming a player will actually come to a stop if he actually hits one of those trees? base interior reminds me abit of broadside in t1 :p

StealthRG

Legions Developer
Are you importing textures/models from anything or did you make those interiors/plants yourself?

I modeled and created textures for all that you see here.

Two things not mine:
1. Sky texture - Stock Legions texture
2. Fern texture - The texture is a google image with an alpha slapped on it. (Will be replaced soon with one of my own textures soon after i finish texturing the base)

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Holy *chocolate cookies*, this looks so good! I missed you Stealth!
Can't wait to try this out, it looks so good!

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Looking good :)

Which brush based program did you use for interiors ?

edit: You should show the vid of the small graveyard one you did while back.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I modeled and created textures for all that you see here.

Two things not mine:
1. Sky texture - Stock Legions texture
2. Fern texture - The texture is a google image with an alpha slapped on it. (Will be replaced soon with one of my own textures soon after i finish texturing the base)

That's.. really impressive. Great job.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
This is the kind of map that we need to be seeing more of. How large is the map when compared to Frostbyte?

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
Thankfully someone got to do some real map making.. no offense this is using more then just legions editor. Legions is bare when it comes to any vegetation, rocks, and other map assets. I could probably get a new sky for you rendered, need some insight though on how you want it too look.

GROUCH

Really nice map, so much detail :)
Looks like a map that you'd see in a hunting game, not saying its a bad thing but just reminds me of it.