Map editor?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Unfortunately, not at this time. I personally hope to see such a feature included at some point, I have a dream of a "Tribes2Maps"-style website, except filled with Legions maps. That would be sweet indeed.

Custom map support?

Unfortunately, not at this time. If there’s an opportunity to provide a public map editor that’s safe and secure to use, we’ll release it. Don’t fret, though, we have fresh new maps currently being worked on, and will be releasing maps as often as we can.

http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/legions-faq.39/

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
The other thing, from what I've heard is that its very difficult to make maps that are smooth enough to ski on. Its not terribly surprising... After all, you need ultra-high poly counts and low angle changes between them...

Redvan

Private Tester
map editor would be fun. So long as it's not difficult to use. Most complex I've ever used was whatever it was called for Jedi Outcast.

If there IS an opportunity to Release a Map editor that is "Safe and Secure" then I think that it SHOULD, or MUST be released. not everyone who downloaded it would be a magician, but the maps that could be created (Provided that they are glitch free and run smoothly) would make the Legions Experience hat much better. I always like games better if I can change, or create content in some way. makes them much more interesting.

BetaVersion

I do simple maps for Enemy Territory and Urban Terror using gtkradiant1.5

It would be nice to have an editor for Legions Overdrive. I hope the game developers release an editor soon (with sufficient textures, sound clips, shaders, models, etc. for novices to get started, and documentation for more advanced users to make their own).

:)