Mabeline Voice Pack

Unknown

Private Tester
Oh hai, I didn't see you there.

So, in case you have not yet heard, I've started to comb through all of the audio files I have recorded during pickup games these past weeks for the Mabeline Voice Pack that I am going to work on. There are two things I am asking for from the Legions Community:
  • A couple helpers who know Mabel and myself, you should already understand what I am looking for by looking at Mabel's personality. I'm just looking for a few people to go through two or three recordings of pickups (around 20 minutes or so) and chop up the good stuff from those recordings into individual files. That will make this project MUCH easier as I just don't have the time to go through 15 or so recordings and edit all of those by myself and get this released anytime soon
  • If you have any suggestions for what to put into the voice pack, please post them here. I know you as much I would love to hear what we WANT to hear in this project. Keep in mind that I wont be able to fit (or find) everything in this, and that I have more than enough squeaks, squeals, moans, grumbles, etc.
Thanks!

Velocity

Unknown, I'd be glad to help you with this... and/or convert them into .mp2s
Contact me on ts if you need me.

LIGHT

u can say : How Sad
Just quit
You would live if u were cute
you were good, wat happened

Do Want. I don't have the computer quality to record so unfortunately, I cannot help :( Great idea though, looking forward to it! :D

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
lol wow this outta be hilarious... i can't imagine what it would be like to have my own voice being a voice pack, even for mabel for that matter lol.