Looking for a new Gaming Mouse, open to suggestions.

Armageddon

Teapot
I love my R.A.T 7, mostly metal so it takes a good beating. Multiple DPI settings/Macros/Weights/on the fly sensitivity options/ 7 buttons and to boot a thumb rest.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I love my R.A.T 7, mostly metal so it takes a good beating. Multiple DPI settings/Macros/Weights/on the fly sensitivity options/ 7 buttons and to boot a thumb rest.

Yeah I having a look at that right now, that number of buttons is going to be very useful.

EDIT: Also, as a minor question, how long is the length of the cable?

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Love my Corsair M65, very solid, their mouse mats are also very good. You won't be disappointed by their RMA service either, I managed to get a free mouse mat with my RMA.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Normally this is the type of thread where I'd plug my MS Sidewinder mouse, however, I'm finding the lack of buttons on it bothersome (plus, my middle mouse button has been borked lately). So, Seymour himself will likely be shopping for a new mouse soon enough!

As for a mousepad, while I don't have one of these yet, I have heard excellent comments about them: Ratpadz. Not sure what the international shipping fee is on them (you would need to use their contact page to find out), but if it's cheap enough, they might be the way to go.

http://www.ratpadz.com/index.php

Royalty

The Aussie
I've had my Steelseries QcK for a while. I swear by it, really like the glide.
As for mouse, I use a Logitech G500. Great mouse, but the only downside is that the braided cable is unraveled easily.
Heard good things about the Razer DeathAdder (inb4 razer rant)...

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Decided to go for the Rat7, mainly because I know its adjustable and has a good frame apparently compared to many other more plastic mice (Razor, I'm looking at you)

BECAUSE IT IS EXPENSIVE AS HELL, LOOKS TERRIBLE AND COSTS A *chocolate cookies* TON EVEN THOUGH OFF CENTERED SENSOR.

I have a g400s, sorta new version for fixed cable dc problem, as my mouse. And for my mousepad I use the Allsop Raindrop XL, currently $10 on ebay, maybe more now, not sure.