Look Before You Llama!: A Legions:OD Awareness Campaign

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster

its what the boss of BP said after he saw a pelican covered in oil, only spelt wrong.

now, back to the subject of llamas.

as you can see, they have mounted a counter-campain and are now preparing to murder all decent cappers.
llama_obey_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

In reality, there's plenty of tutorials out there, it's more that A: they're not that well known, so unless you google search or youtube search you might not find them,
and B, most people don't seem to Want to look for tutorials.

Yes thank you spart...
There wasn't actually really a need to post that here right?

Such a video is good as a quick tip, (I actually remember liking it when cont first brought it out) but it's not a detailed look.

In the eyes of most people it's sufficient to say don't llama the flag, but the fact does exist, if you know how to do it well and effectively (this is the key part), then llama'ing has it's place, be it e-grabbing, or just taking advantage of a lousy defense.
I've actually got caps in Pugs through llama grabs. However I should note, that they happened when the defense was otherwise distracted, none of our cappers were incoming, and because I Know how to get up to speed quickly after a grab, and so can make it back in about the same amount of time as an OD capper.

Abandoned

Newbloods don't have a *dancing* clue what the word "llama" means in Legions: Overdrive.
I say change the wording to something more understandable for newbloods.

FatElvis

Agreed LLamas can be very frustrating in pugs, especially when they are non-stop, stacked up, one after the other. ;)

I refer you all to exhibit A. ;)

lamalove2.jpg

do you mean pugs or pubs? I'm a little confused. the only time I've ever seen stacked llamas in a pug was on a nivo or moonshine pug, which as we know are rather rare, and never serious.