Lock-On???

xzzxxz

While I was exploring files for legions somehow all the sounds from the game got put on my Itunes and I saw the sound for lock-on rockets and lock-on alert. so did there used yo be a lockon rocket??

moronval

Private Tester
Apparently the original developers for the game were toying with a homing rocket, that sound file is an easter egg from years ago.

Abandoned

OP = Over powered.
A capping Outrider in the air would be so easy to chase with just two clicks of lock-on rockets.

Mike

I vaguely remember using that at one point.... what a blast! Now everyone is so obsessively concerned over something being over-powered. Just throw us some more content, over-powered or not, and the game will be rejuvenated instantly!

Kryst

Private Tester
I'm gonna put Mabel on the burner and say that he can add them instantly if he wanted to mess around. Was in a test server while back and we played with em for fun.

But remember, it won't ever be added to live. ;)

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
It be nice to be able to vote to obtain a lock on rocket launcher when it comes to wabbits... that be some fun stuff. I don't see how a seeking rocket could be to over powered if its limited on speed and spin... you limit these you still can get away.

I'm gonna put Mabel on the burner and say that he can add them instantly if he wanted to mess around. Was in a test server while back and we played with em for fun.

But remember, it won't ever be added to live. ;)

Some sources have said Kryst's rockets veer toward you in the last seconds of their flight. Coincidence? I think not.

Mots0311

I remember right before IA went down one of the servers for a very short period of time was set up for homing rockets and you could fly around without exhausting energy. It was fun for about oh.......5 minutes or so but then you stray away from the original intent of the game.