LegionsTV looking for broadcasters

57thEnryu

So, LegionsTV (twitch.tv/LegionsTV) is currently looking for broadcasters to cast games. These games include anything from pugs to scrims. The requirements are these:

Caters:
  • Must have a computer and internet able to stream at 720p
  • Must have extended knowledge of Legions game-play
  • Must have some knowledge of players/positions
  • Must be willing to commentate on games as they happen
  • Must be fluid with Legion's observer mode commands
Co-Casters:
  • Must have extended knowledge of Legions game-play
  • Must have some knowledge of players/positions
  • Must be willing to commentate on games as they happen
  • Must be able to leave game frequently to update text files
I am looking for multiple people to help with these tasks. I have a xsplit license that can be used in case you don't have one, however my computer is to bad to be an actual caster. To apply please send me a PM with your computer specs (video card, resolution, etc) and a test result from speedtest.net. Good Luck!

Sin

Private Tester
If someone else can stream, I'd be glad to do some partnering with shouting some pugs! Unfortunately my internet can't handle such intensity...and with the new observer mode coming, this will be possible! :D

Royalty

The Aussie
Would love to get involved. However my location and computer's shittyness both get in the way. Would love to help out in any other way possible. Make sure to let me know if you guys need any other assistance with graphics etc. Best of luck :)

Armageddon

Teapot
I'd love to do this but who really wants to watch pugs..
If legions still had teams and some sort of competition in it then it would be worth it.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I'd love to do this but who really wants to watch pugs..
If legions still had teams and some sort of competition in it then it would be worth it.

Well I asked voltage for scrim this weekend, so there is some competition happening. Either way, having a twitchtv link could actually benefit legions greatly in the fact that the link could be posted anywhere, twitch is pretty well known now so every click on the link from a unique ID is potentially a new player.

Armageddon

Teapot
Let me clear up what i mean't by no teams.
I mean't real teams, not fly by night teams glued and taped together for a few weeks only to disband afterwards.
The only real teams i see play anymore are [LA] and the random tsuix member.

If you're going to invest anytime into shout casting have something worth casting.

Litzer

Exactly what Armageddon said. There's absolutely no point in having a LegionsTV broadcasting our communities pugs, which not to mention, are "mediocre" at best.

Have a LegionsTV up if competition even starts.

Also, what scrims? The only match even that wasn't a pug or pub was me making a mixed team vs LA a few days ago. That's not even a scrim either, that's just a mixed team vs legions only actual team.

-Zero-

People keep saying it's a bad idea because there isn't much competition in this game. But after the update and (maybe) after this game going up on STEAM. Lots of ppl are going to want to watch the scrims or pugs of clans that are known. Just like LOL,
WOW, BF3,COD, and many more. So by saying that, I say that this idea is great. And I am totally in!! I'll help you out man. And by starting streaming this games before anything big happens, helps us get used to the system and get more confortable to it too. and then after the big updates and stuff. We will be the best broadcasters for L:OD.. Anything can happen but anyways. I am in, and good luck!!

People keep saying it's a bad idea because there isn't much competition in this game.

Please. At least get the Legions 1.40 update live before doing something else with the community if competition is a factor. This new update will allow us to do so many different things that might attract many more potential players.

57thEnryu

Soo, there are quite a few ppl who have expressed interest to be co-casters, but no one yet has offered to be casters. Unfortunately, if we don't have broadcasters, this wont happen. So please, if you are able to be a broadcaster, let me know.