LegionsOverdrive Stat Tracker Open Beta

Dreamer

"Put statsKey.cs in mods/autoexec/"

In 'mods', I have no 'autoexec' folder. I assume I should just create 'autoexec' and place statsKey.cs in it?

Poponfu

Lead Developer
What exactly is the Longest Life leaderboard displaying? On my page I'm apparently in first place with 6m33s, however the leaderboard page displays 393.

http://stats.legionsoverdrive.com/player/fixious/
http://stats.legionsoverdrive.com/leaderboards/longestLife/1/#POS1

Thats a display bug , thats 6m33s in seconds. Will get fixt.

you've created a monster pop

Thanks but this one was quite a team effort this time. Many things working together for stats. Even the ghost of Mabelcode.

Last edited:

nil

Private Tester
A few questions.

Does the system only send stats at end of map?
What is the typical time it takes to update the stats? I notice that the leaderboards didn't update when personal stats did. Are you keeping separate tables/collections/whatever for the leaderboards that update later?

It would be nice to have some graphs using D3 or some charting library in later revisions.

Poponfu

Lead Developer
A few questions.

Does the system only send stats at end of map?
What is the typical time it takes to update the stats? I notice that the leaderboards didn't update when personal stats did. Are you keeping separate tables/collections/whatever for the leaderboards that update later?

It would be nice to have some graphs using D3 or some charting library in later revisions.

Stats are sent when a game ends, leaderboards are updated (at the moment) every 3 minutes.

Some more info: It doesent matter if you leave the game ,they will still send.If an admin switches map they also send. People wont get a win/loss if an admin switches the map though.

I agree about graphs and stuff. I mentioned earlier in the thread also , stats are being tracked in a much more detailed way per armor / weapon right now. So could make good use of those or more so bargraphs in stats 2.0 : )

Last edited:

nil

Private Tester
What I meant to ask is if a player leaves the match before end of round, are the stats not recorded? So they are sent to the stat server via the client to stat server, rather than the game server to stat server at end of round?

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Yeah they will still send with everyone else at the end of the game.. and if you reconnect , hook back up to you. No the client doesn't send any stats , that would be bad.

Last edited:

Defender

It would be cool to have some sort of top-dog stat coded in the server and listed on the server score board.
Like who currently has the highest score for a competition on the current map today, this week, this month, and all time..I had top-dog, stat tracking in my tribes2 mod, was from tribes2 arena mod..

Again, Nice work Devs!

Last edited:

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Right now things are not tracked per map.. you make a good point though. That would be neat to also breakdown things like highest cap speed per map. We are planning a restructuring for a week or two out so maybe..

Armageddon

Teapot
My only suggestion is to add a page for all the achievements that where in the stand alone version, Some where really fun to try and get and drove me to play a lot more just for them while testing. Most of the time i hate *chocolate cookies* like them but in legions it works because some required a lot of skill. Also did this fix the in game MA counter in yellow text? i really miss that feature.