Legions Server Browser - Now Online!

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Changelog:
  • Added asterisk to signify a passworded server. (will change to image at some point)
  • Cleaned up some server side stuff (shouldn't crash as much, now I've said that it'll definitely crash)

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
For those trying to use the 'Join Server' feature (RockeyRex, you asshole), GREAPER STILL HASN'T DONE IT YET.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Started saving stats such as most active hour of the day, I'm not sure what stats you guys would be interested in but I'm open for suggestions.
eg

7PIXvmb.png

Last edited:
I just came off of Hotswap, (played from 3:30-4:40pm), and there was 6 0r 7 players in-game. I had checked all servers a couple of hours earlier, & none were active. Hope this helps.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
how are there decimals? 0.2, 1.4, 2.6, 3.8, of a person? shouldn't it be all whole numbers?
avg
I just came off of Hotswap, (played from 3:30-4:40pm), and there was 6 0r 7 players in-game. I had checked all servers a couple of hours earlier, & none were active. Hope this helps.
graph takes players from all servers and divides it by 60 and then adds on to the hour total because it samples every minute.

...... and you are DEFINITE that this is GMT time? (NOT SoCal time)

Last edited:

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Code:
for server in server_data:
            players_online += len(server_data[server]["players"])

if hour in self.stats[-1].hours:
            self.stats[-1].hours[hour] += players_online/60
        else:
            self.stats[-1].hours[hour] = players_online/60

self.stats[-1].hours[hour] = round(self.stats[-1].hours[hour], 2)