Legions pub videos.

Mots0311

Look at it again. No tk, *dancing* *Dabbleh*. He was gonna get killed and I tried to bounce the flag ahead so I could grab it. First rocket was a note for him that I was behind him after I called the pass.

I hate when scrub players like Mots0311(what the *dance* are these noob numbers even mean?) question top dog players motives.

I gave you the courtesy of looking at the video again. Yep I'm right. You could of thrown the opposition off his tail but no glory in that right? There was only one chaser. Its alllllll you isnt it? Why does someone have to pass the flag just cause YOU say so? Its a PUB. He had a chance, that second shot was aimed at him but the chasers rocket just happend to get there first. I see your point about sending a "note" but that second rocket was meant for him. Not really good team play and I can tell by your attitude that its people like you that are the problem with Legions that everyone complains about.

I may be a scrub player but I dont screw my teammates over, I do all I can to help out. I just pulled your punk card and knew you would cry like a little girl, You know I'm right!

Demand an elite server so you dont have to suffer playing with scrubs, but we all know you would go in the scrub server anyway to TK for your points.

Disci

Old man
I must've made some of his pals mad with something I've said in the past and now he is trying to find something which would make me look bad. Next time he will probably call me a cheater because he can't think of anything else.

Mots0311

I must've made some of his pals mad with something I've said in the past and now he is trying to find something which would make me look bad. Next time he will probably call me a cheater because he can't think of anything else.

Facts.....reducing poor arguments to sniveling drivel since the beginning of time.:)

Application-1

test bester
baby-crying-with-teddy-bear-thumb14236305.jpg