Legions Overlive - Episode: DEUX

Apcizzle

Sorry for the late notice, but i was unsure if i could make it on the time i said i would last show. But i managed to get the time available and that would be:

Wednesday April 13, 2011 at 9:00 pm est.

Keep in mind of what we talked about two weeks ago. We still want to try and give you that special treat after the show, so we need as many listeners as possible. Tell your friends, tell your fellow pubbers.. tell you mom too (bonus points if she comes on air).

Bugspray will be back to talk about the other topics that we didn't cover last time which include: New Weapons and Hand Grenades, Client-Side Modding, Player Hosted Servers and More Maps and Gametypes. We will also discuss some certain forum topics such as the PUG issue these days and "The top 10 plays" idea. I would love for a couple people to come on air and talk with me for a little bit... just a normal TS3 conversation about the topics is all i ask. I also need questions or else things can get a little dry with me talking to myself :[

So again, TUNE IN TOMORROW AND COME PREPARED!

Fixious

Test Lead
Aww_Yeah_meme_Meme_Faces-s250x196-156976-580.png

PuppyGuard

I wish I could get my mom on, she's professional at singing, playing the oboe, tenor saxophone, and clarinet.

BUT she thinks that you guys(the community) are a bunch deviant 40 year old men who relentlessly try to take aim at getting my age, sex, address, and for some odd reason; what I'm wearing?!

Oh well:\

Fixious

Test Lead
I wish I could get my mom on, she's professional at singing, playing the oboe, tenor saxophone, and clarinet.

BUT she thinks that you guys(the community) are a bunch deviant 40 year old men who relentlessly try to take aim at getting my age, sex, address, and for some odd reason; what I'm wearing?! Oh well:\

John Graveline
Male
725 SW Range Dr.
Waldport, OR

work.6465080.1.sticker,375x360.troll-face-v1.png

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I would love to talk about the pug issues with someone else I have in mind. Let me know!

Also, my mom joked about talking about her opinion on Kryst and his foul language.

Apcizzle

I would love to talk about the pug issues with someone else I have in mind. Let me know!

Also, my mom joked about talking about her opinion on Kryst and his foul language.
Sounds good.

and having your mom coming on would a great time. She'll definitely get to make a fool out of him and get her message out. its the best way tell her.

poiuyt580

Sorry for the late notice, but i was unsure if i could make it on the time i said i would last show. But i managed to get the time available and that would be:

Wednesday April 13, 2011 at 9:00 pm est.

Keep in mind of what we talked about two weeks ago. We still want to try and give you that special treat after the show, so we need as many listeners as possible. Tell your friends, tell your fellow pubbers.. tell you mom too (bonus points if she comes on air).

Bugspray will be back to talk about the other topics that we didn't cover last time which include: New Weapons and Hand Grenades, Client-Side Modding, Player Hosted Servers and More Maps and Gametypes. We will also discuss some certain forum topics such as the PUG issue these days and "The top 10 plays" idea. I would love for a couple people to come on air and talk with me for a little bit... just a normal TS3 conversation about the topics is all i ask. I also need questions or else things can get a little dry with me talking to myself :[

So again, TUNE IN TOMORROW AND COME PREPARED!
Could the main points of the discussion be posted on this forum in case some people can't make it in time?

Jack

Won't be around for this. Feel free to elaborate or shed some thoughts on these. And if this isn't the place to post this, feel free to move it.

1. Hand Grenades: Since some people are complaining about hand grenades (llamaing, 3-button passing, and ez comboing) being unbalanced, couldn't the solution have been to make them simply much more difficult to hit (equivalent to T1 difficulty)? Isn't adding different hands adding a band-aid to something that arguably could simply be "a part of the game"? Another band-aid could be not making hand nade explosions affecting flag mid-air (if possible).

2. How easy is it to incorporate Client-Side Modding to the stock Legions download? When people like RockeyRex produce a lot of content that ought to be included in initial release (like server info display), is it possible to add easily?

3. Gametype poll didn't include Team Rabbit (which a number mentioned - basically, points for each pass dependent on the style with which you complete a pass). Any possibility? Seems as related to stock CTF as arena, and in T1 and T2 (dunno T:V), had very healthy communities.

4. Synthesis question: Provided these deployables, invs, etc come out, as well as different gametypes, aren't you going to need a lot more servers to service the different gametypes and LT style legions vs. base style legions (or combining no matter what)? Doesn't this tie in to player hosted servers?