Download Legions Overdrive Voice Pack Creator

3lionz

Legions Developer
i installed the quick chat installer and norton said it was a malicious program trying to invade my computer so it removed it. :confused:
No wonder, your using norton ;)
I don't know why it would say that, Its not doing anything "malicious".
I think Norton is just a bit trigger happy.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
i installed the quick chat installer and norton said it was a malicious program trying to invade my computer so it removed it. :confused:

Norton is crap software which microsoft sell to you after buying your pc. Personally, I would wipe my pc clean of that god awful software.

Vox

No wonder, your using norton ;)
I don't know why it would say that, Its not doing anything "malicious".
I think Norton is just a bit trigger happy.

i think turning it off temporarily would help. i'll try it in a bit

BugsPray

Legions Developer
Thanks for your contributions 3lionz. Your tools seem very useful and we've considered making similar ones ourselves. However, I do want to provide the following disclaimer to the community:

As a rule of thumb, the L:O team does not recommend installing software that triggers your anti-virus program.

Also as a reminder, installing executables from untrusted sources is generally a bad practice.

We won't remove posts that link to executables (unless they're obviously malicious), but please be aware that the risk is high for contracting computer viruses when running executables, especially from unofficial sources.

Armageddon

Teapot
His tools are fine, and more then we have been given. Norton is horrible software, it's 2011 not 1997. Switch to a more reliable antivirus program.

Immanent

Will it be possible to create more boxes in number 3, I'm talking about the 5 boxes under "Indicator". Can that be increased to like 15 or 20? Because I don't want to keep on making excessive groups, which I find impossible to remember.

Can you :S..... Tell me how to uninstall that program :S, Because It messed up by Framework
(Yes, I'm working on my new Voice pack with note pack -.-)

Vox

well i'm having an issue where i try opening up the quick chat installer but when i open it it says
"You cannot start application Quick Chat Installer from this location because it is already installed from a different location."

3lionz

Legions Developer
well i'm having an issue where i try opening up the quick chat installer but when i open it it says
"You cannot start application Quick Chat Installer from this location because it is already installed from a different location."
You are probably getting to use setup.exe. Use the shortcut on the start menu.

Don't pay any attention to ignorant kids, 3lionz. This is an awesome tool. Thank you very much for putting time and effort in it.