Download Legions-Overdrive-Mod

Caputalis

This mod adds new deployables, new weapons, new weapon fire modes. A new heavy juggernaunt armor, and new options to the game.. please test it out, and give feedback. I added a unlimited or limited energyCore, depends on server option.. $Host::EnergyCoreUnlimited = 1; If unlimited option, players can stay in the air forever.. If someone wants to run a server without the energycore, I give an option for that too in the server config $Host::CTFDisableEnergyCore = 1; // removes the EnergyCore option, from the ctf game.
All players can now jet faster in mid-air, and even unlimited with the unlimited energy core option. This mod makes true mid-air combat possible and much more fun like tribes1, no longer are players restricted to mostly skiing around like in base legions..

Screenshots

Last edited:

Caputalis

Added my old deployable tree seeder core back to the mod, great for base defense by hiding things like turrets under the trees..
Added new updated explosion effects for grenade, mortar explosion, etc.

Latest Map pack, optional and only needed to join a server running it..

Latest Client, optional and only needed if you want to hear all mod sounds for weapons, etc.. to install, just unzip the files into your game folder..

PureWhoopAss_clientside_pack_1
Next version of this mod will have a server option to use custom client-side textures, from this client-side pack, off by default.
$Host::ClientSideAssets = 1; if enabled all players must have this pack installed, to play on a server running the PureWhoopAss_clientside_pack_1, if enabled in the server config. To keep my mods server-side option, I will use base textures when server option not enabled, on using this pack..

Mod, for anyone who may want to host a game or run a server.
Added new Swarmer Missile fire mode to the Mitzi blast Cannon, shoots 6 missles per shot... Flag Throw key cycles fire modes of all weapons.

Last edited:

Caputalis

Latest mod, has server option to start using the PureWhoopAss_clientside_pack_1, only a few explosions have the server option built in to use the new textures. Its going to take a lot of coding and effects work to see a big difference or any difference in the games effects look.. Remember the server and client must both have the PureWhoopAss_clientside_pack_1, installed..

Last edited: