Legions: Overdrive - Genesis

Synista

CoD + Leejunz = No no.

Good video though. :D

I tried to resemble why I quit CoD when legions came back, by emphasizing the stupid spawning and bad connection (host migration scene) :D and I thought it'd be nice to add a nice +500 +750 and +250 for a little bit of a laugh :)

Wrong.

It was much better than your first.

Boost of confidence there mate, Thank you!!! :D

Apcizzle

to be honest.. i don't normally watch every video all the way through, but i must say you exceeded my expectations which aloud me to finish the whole thing.

I like the twist you did with the COD points and sayings. Only thing id change a little bit would be the amount of slow mo you put in the video and how many times you replayed the same shot.

A+!

A2

Bah! No one said anything about it not being good! It WAS way batter than the first! Also, I loved how to transitioned into Legions at the start.

Synista

to be honest.. i don't normally watch every video all the way through, but i must say you exceeded my expectations which aloud me to finish the whole thing.

I like the twist you did with the COD points and sayings. Only thing id change a little bit would be the amount of slow mo you put in the video and how many times you replayed the same shot.

A+!

I thought that myself, but I kind of got addicted to it. Haha. Thanks for the A+, might put that on my CV ;)

Bah! No one said anything about it not being good! It WAS way batter than the first! Also, I loved how to transitioned into Legions at the start.

Thanks, it portrays my emotional story of why CoD sucks these days.

Propkid

I tried to resemble why I quit CoD when legions came back, by emphasizing the stupid spawning and bad connection (host migration scene) :D and I thought it'd be nice to add a nice +500 +750 and +250 for a little bit of a laugh :)
Awesome ideas :D Great job on the movie.

Thanks, it portrays my emotional story of why CoD sucks these days.
The old CoDs are (mostly) still up, you don't need to play BO or MW2.

Ewrath

Editing wise, what are you using? I would recommend using Vegas, but if you really want to go into video editing, why not try After Effects?

And Please spend more time with your videos, you can never stop perfecting them. I'd say atleast 3 weeks before a release.
But asides from that, I love the creativity and shots! The rewinding gets annoying and confusing at times, but you're getting better. Good luck next time!<3

Synista

Editing wise, what are you using? I would recommend using Vegas, but if you really want to go into video editing, why not try After Effects?

And Please spend more time with your videos, you can never stop perfecting them. I'd say atleast 3 weeks before a release.
But asides from that, I love the creativity and shots! The rewinding gets annoying and confusing at times, but you're getting better. Good luck next time!<3

Well, currently I have work experience, and I go to sleep at like 2am, so thats a solid 12 hours a day I've spent on this video. I use Vegas, only started 2 weeks these videos are like practise to get used to the program.

Thanks

Neuchy

Good job mate, way better than your first.
I liked the montage and how you mixed the sound tracks.
Also, the host migration thing was pretty smart ;)
I agree on the number of slow mo, and I'll add -> don't make it look laggy, it just kills my eyes.
Still much better than your first one.
Keep it up.

Synista

-> don't make it look laggy, it just kills my eyes.

That happened because I accidentally put Fraps at 5 fps instead of 50... lol

Thanks mate, I'll try to keep it up but I'll be having school soon which means less time to make videos.