Legions: Overdrive - Flought

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightySheep

meh

bit confused as to why u even added some of these clips, like that end one, you miss about 10 shots then hit the wrong person in a perfectly regular unimpressive mortar shot and decided to add it ?

MightySheep

There's something called "fillers"
fillers are generally your second best clips

adding clips which are just like worse than even average gameplay is a bit silly

problem is obviously he is not used to mortar and thought that shot was actually rare and good :|

sorry Pure but leave montages for people with skill, no one wants to watch a sequence of just everyday, totally regular gameplay

Abandoned

adding clips which are just like worse than even average gameplay is a bit silly

problem is obviously he is not used to mortar and thought that shot was actually rare and good :|

sorry Pure but leave montages for people with skill, no one wants to watch a sequence of just everyday, totally regular gameplay

Could I punch you in the face?
If you had even a bit of game-sense, Jicker had the flag, and was coming down that hill, Pure has SKILL to land a perfectly timed mortar shot to kill the capper, now get out of the forums. Please.

Sorry, MightySheep, but leave the comments for people with intelligence or an actual good and sensible thought to type, no one wants to read a jumble of just ignorant, totally obnoxious
words.
People can post what they want, as long as it has some decency and quality value to it(such as this video), people are okay with it, unlike your post about restraining people from trying to make montages from gameplay. If they don't get the chance to make a montage while being a mediocre/newb/above average player now, they will never learn to make good ones in the future if they have more skill in the game. GOOD WORK COMES WITH EXPERIENCE, be it from other people who teach you or yourself from past mistakes. If you're going to criticize him, at least tell him how to make it better, not hate on him and tell him to stop making montages.

On Topic: His fillers can be anything he wants, which I found the fillers to still be decent anyways.

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster

meh

bit confused as to why u even added some of these clips, like that end one, you miss about 10 shots then hit the wrong person in a perfectly regular unimpressive mortar shot and decided to add it ?
I don't know if you noticed, but he hit the capper. Generally speaking, that's the right person. I understand if you wish to criticize a video - that's the only way Pure will improve in video making. However, it helps to not look like a complete and utter troll/idiot when doing so. That shot was a well timed mortar shot on a capper; what's not to love about it? In fact, I thought it was a great way to end the video. Stop being such a *dancing* idiot all the time with inane comments like "hurr durr leave it 2 pr0s u r bad". I've seen you play; you're atrocious compared to Pure. Hell, compared to most people you're terrible. So stop with your "better at Legions than thou" attitude.

Freeman

RAYTANG
yeah the shots were nice, but some sections could have been edited out.

examples: the one where you grab the flag, crater on the stand, then proceed to kill the player who just grabbed your flag. [Personally, i would have taken the first part out. its kinda embarrassing to crater on a cleared stand.]

as for the last clip, maybe just put in the mortar shot. all those failed rocket ma's are /:

Pure4Pwnge

yeah the shots were nice, but some sections could have been edited out.

examples: the one where you grab the flag, crater on the stand, then proceed to kill the player who just grabbed your flag. [Personally, i would have taken the first part out. its kinda embarrassing to crater on a cleared stand.]

as for the last clip, maybe just put in the mortar shot. all those failed rocket ma's are /:
first part of that crater clip was filler >.> last clip, i wanted to show envy's pass and jicker's catch.

Sharp

Private Tester
I like the music and the config; they're pretty slick.

But to be honest, after hearing you say envy's short video was average (which I completely agree with, but chalk up to him being lazy and generally not recording), I was incredibly underwhelmed by this video. I kept waiting for something to happen, but it never did, and really, I would think you have better clips to include - if you had only included the last 2 mins, I think it would have been better. I appreciate the work you put into making a real video, and a pretty one at that, but a lot of those clips had me going, "Really?"

Pure4Pwnge

but shouldnt you be trying to showcase your skill? seeing you crater made me go :|

you have better clips, ive seen you make better plays. put those in as your fillers.
I had a bunch of grab clips but those are pointless as I can get those in any pub/pug. a lot of those better plays are when im not recording :p

I like the music and the config; they're pretty slick.

But to be honest, after hearing you say envy's short video was average (which I completely agree with, but chalk up to him being lazy and generally not recording), I was incredibly underwhelmed by this video. I kept waiting for something to happen, but it never did, and really, I would think you have better clips to include - if you had only included the last 2 mins, I think it would have been better. I appreciate the work you put into making a real video, and a pretty one at that, but a lot of those clips had me going, "Really?"
that comment was meant as a joke, but never really got around to saying that lol. my videos are really just the better half of my recordings.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Not to be an asswipe, but i expected something better than this. I know you're a good player but - the exception being that (lucky) shot on elegiac - most of the shots are indeed "average gameplay moments." It'd be cooler if you cut it down to 3 minutes of intense shiz but apparently only phanny and disci can manage that :rolleyes:

Disci

Old man
My comment wasn't directed at you, Pure. I do enjoy montages which are different than just MA vids.

Other people in here are butt hurt little bitches who are standing on their toes ready to throw out their rage at anyone who dares to criticise your product. I rarely agree with Sheep, but now I do. Feels weird because I think he is a piece of *chocolate cookies*, but hey, sometimes you just have to look through these things. edit: dunno what labias is...

Status
Not open for further replies.