Legions ore what?

Hirmant

The makers of Legions Overdrive have done a really good job. But some changes are not good.
I know they test still one or the other but I do not want that anyone can have any name
that would be really bad! A couple of new weapons are so cool, but too much is just uncontrollable (Mortal) It would be cool if there where a shop you could buy Skinns.
I would definitely buy a skin again. (I like the new red at best)

Now I would like to know who wants more real Legions and not quite so many (bad) innovations.
And who wants a brand new, maybe even good Legions?

Sorry my english is not the yellow from the Egg xD

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
CG/RL/GL: good
Mortar: balanced on public test
BR/Plasma/Bolt: UP, buffed in various mods
Skins: the devs are contractually bound to not make money on this. They can't.

And the stuff they're working on isn't bad. They are improving legions.

Karnage

Private Tester
I suspect he got onto Defender's new server and thought that those mods were part of the official Legions test. For the record the 'Seattle' servers are private servers which have been modded by 'Defender'. None of that stuff is official (it is awesome though, heh).

Arch

Legions Developer
(it is awesome though, heh).
I'd say otherwise. Honestly, if the default weapon system of the game was like that, I wouldn't bother playing.

Anyways, why would you want to waste money buying skins on a game that is free. If you're so inclined to using a new skin just go make your own. There are some tutorials in the Modifications portion of the forums.

aus.hsp

Private Tester
Anyways, why would you want to waste money buying skins on a game that is free.

IA: Legions had the option to purchase different skins... And I think it would be a good idea in terms of generating revenue for our developers, who don't make a dime; (edit) that is, if they were allowed to generate revenue.

mbfreeman:)

57thEnryu

Im actually really liking the direction of legions. Many players left the game because it was just same old same old, but with the updates its pretty much a whole new game to learn. with that said, it is still extremely exciting, I've had tons of ppl who see me playing it and are like "whoa, what game is that?" Dont give *chocolate cookies* to the devs unless *chocolate cookies* is deserved......like nurfing the mortar....

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Exactly. If people haven't played a tribes game before, they just stare at the screen in awe. The problem is just the insane learning curve. When I was teaching my girlfriend the basics of movement and she kept failing to climb the towers, I was reminded just how long it took me to get the hang of the game.

WhiteHawk

The problem is just the insane learning curve.
solution = None.
Help = -Reflect- clan we always try to help new players even tho some of us aren't pros we still help out the noobs that way wwe get more players to stick to the game ...even if I takes me an hour to explian the basics to a new blood I'll do it cause I'm all for helping new players

I still help people when I can. I've even been known to translate my advice live in google-translate for those who don't speak English, so at least the advice is semi-understandable (though I have no idea how poor the translation is).